Quick question about rain!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicore

Reaction score
It's raining pretty good here and my flowers are filling up with water and drooping to the ground. I have tied them up and staked the plant. My question is: The temp is in the lower 70's and I was wondering should I be worried about bud mold? The temp tomorrow is suppose to be back in the 80's.:eek:

If you are outside you should be good on mold. Nature has its way of keeping plants alive and not killing them.;)

Nice temps you've been having.........it went down to 36F here the other night and the plants are fine. The big plants tend to handle our low temps at night quite well. Bud rot........I find the more leafy varieties.....especially if there's lots of rain during bud. When you're near a house, with electricity......gee, no problem, keep a fan on her after the rain to prevent bud rot. If you're out in a bush......that's not an option.....

clever_intuition said:
If you are outside you should be good on mold. Nature has its way of keeping plants alive and not killing them.;)
Really appreciate the quick response Clever Intuition. I will try and release the stress now and just relax.:bong2:

medicore said:
Really appreciate the quick response Clever Intuition. I will try and release the stress now and just relax.:bong2:

No prob medicore. Keep it green!:cool:

Latest posts

Back