*Rami's Skunk #1 Grow*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rami

Reaction score
Here we go again!..my second grow is on its way..germinated 8 SKUNK #1 seeds and they all germinated in 2 days..bought some grade A soil..same as last grows soil..with perlite and sponge rocks..and planted all seeds..

im planing on vegging for 35 days under 400w hps and 3 20w cool white florcnts and then start flowering with the hps..

i will post pics as soon as they sprout..i planted them 2 days ago....ther are 8 pots now...might add more tonight wit the extra soil i have..

peace
:afroweed: :joint:

Yo man we got a lot in common lol. Will be checking to see how things are going. My Skunk babies are doing great. Bout to start more. GOOD LUCK!

haha yea i noticed...good luck to u too

:bong: so its almost day 3..7 have sprouted and 1 was planted again wit a new seed today..i went out and got a thermometer for temps and humidity..temp is around 70 and humidity is around 53% most of the times..i think i need to get the humidity a lil higher....
for now ther is one ceiling fan right on top of the plants..i will get a normal fan next week whn the plants grow a lil more....anyways heres some pics...the lil sprouts are too small for my phones camera haha..so hers some pics of the setup.

(Pictures edited and put on this server. Please don't post links to other servers for pictures.- Thanks - Stoney Bud)
:bong:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I put a humidifier in my room just to get the humidity up to the low 50's. Without a fan going to my amazment it will drop to 40. You have a digital temp/humidity gauge? That's cool... I was thinking about getting one like that but have not found one I like. Or one cheap enough. You planning any pruning or LST'n?

yea..i will ...ive been reading about both pruning and lst for a while...pretty interesting..but ill think about that later..gotta do more research

i got that thermometer frm radioshak...cost me like $50..

Sup rami. :D Skunk #1 grow sounds a bit stinky and good at the same time. Man i love the smell of Skunk bud. Here is some GREEN MOJO for the babies. Gotta have the MOJO. :D Good luck on the grow and we will be following.

GreenMojo.JPG

Its time for an update yall...thanks for the MOJO TBG..im gon need it haha..

anyways..the plants r lookin good...its day 12 today...i expected them to grow more and bigger than this...atleast some of em...but they r lookin good..temp in the room is around 76 to 79 most of the times..humidity changes every minute...the past week its been hoppin from 53% to 63%...hers a question.. DO I MESURE THE HUMIDITY OF THE ROOM...OR RIGHT UNDER THE LIGHT?..cuz when i put thrmometer under the light..humidity could go down to 30%!!...

so anyways..im already noticing some side growth on some of the plants...im happy :D to see it as early as 12 days...i will top my plants as soon as i have 5 nodes...i have 3 now...maybe in 3 or 4 days i will top them..

heres some pics for now..these r not all the pics...

why do the older leaves get wrinkled and start curling in some parts of the leave??? is this normal??

22022007(002).jpg

22022007(010).jpg

22022007.jpg

22022007(001).jpg

day 32
plants r growin good...one out of the 8 turned all yellow and died...im left with 7 growinn very nicely...i topped 5 of the plants and now they all have FOUR TOPS:eek:...but im havin som problems wit some of the plants..one of them is light green in color and on one of the bottom leavs thers some weird brown spots...but its not spreading and its been there for a week..could the light green be an mg problem?..epsom salts can solve tht right...but they dont have tht wer ii live...wat else can i use?

on most of the plants i topped the bottom leaves r dying..and it looks like its workin its way up on some of the plants...but its very slow..i figured cuz i topped tht could be wats causing them to die...on the other two plants i didnt top....the bottom leaves r fine..

on day 21 i gave the plants 1/4 dose of some nutes i found here...its called Vigor..it says N-P-K+Te...and the npk lvl is weird...it says:
N = 70,1 ml/ltr
P = 30 ml/ltr
K = 39 ml/ltr

it high in N so im using it and its only thing i found...the plants r liking it but not too much...i see tips of some leaves burned but its not spreading..so i kiked back the nutes just a lil and now ther fine..

im planing to flower in a week....heres some pics..

13032007(001).jpg

13032007(003).jpg

13032007(002).jpg

13032007(004).jpg

13032007(005).jpg

13032007(006).jpg

13032007(007).jpg

13032007(008).jpg

day 5 flowering

wats up..

the plants r lookin great...ther starting to stretch alot...and til now i have 1 male and 1 FEMALE :) for sure and the female is the best plant i have..im happy wit that..

so anyways i made sure its pitch black when the lights r off in the room...dont want any hermies....im havin problem wit some of my plants...one is yellow in color the whole plant..and the other is starting to yellow from the bottom and it lookss like its workin its way up...wat could be the problem....and would it hurt the plants if i transplanted them?

temps. 73 on 68 off
humidity 55-60%

hers some pics...the first one is the female...the second is the male..

enjoy.:bong1:

22032007(001).jpg

22032007(006).jpg

22032007(002).jpg

22032007(003).jpg

22032007(004).jpg

22032007(005).jpg

22032007(007).jpg

22032007(008).jpg

Congrats on the healthy female! Think you're going to try to clone her, for future harvests?

When flowering starts, the plants use different amounts of nutrients. It sounds like they're lacking Potassium (K), see 4) in that nutrient link above. Here's a quote from that link:

"General Feeding Tips - Pot plants are very adaptable, but a general rule of thumb is to use more nitrogen & less phosphorous during the vegetative period, and the exact opposite during the flowering period. For the veg. period try a N:p:K ratio of about 10:7:8 (which of course is the same ratio as 20:14:16), and for flowering plants, 4:8:8. "

Are you sure there's no hydro shops, or general garden stores near you? Good nutrients make all the difference.
How often do you water them with those nutes? The light green plant probably isn't lacking N, as those nutes are N heavy. Check the bottle, how much Maganese (Mn) and Zinc (Zn) they have, as those could be the problem.

A transplant would've been better before flowering, so the plants would have some recovery time, but I don't think it would hurt them too much if you're gentle with them. How big are the pots, and how tall have they gotten?

:fly:

no hubby im not cloning this time...maybe next grow i will...anyways i will go out today and look for some good flowering nutes..today the plants r 13 days into flowering..i have 4 FEMALES and 3 MALES...which is great! :)..i will post up pics later...just wanted to share the good news..

peace

Congrats on the females rami. Everything is looking great keep it up. ;)

any updates? i'm growing Skunk #1 as first grow too. Mine are still small at day 38 but .... thats the way she grew.

Latest posts

Back