random drug tests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HooDLuMcorp

Reaction score
so yea i've been working with this company for 4 months now. didnt know they gave random drug tests til now. they pick 2 random guys to take breathalyzer and piss test. everyone there has a cdl license and the company doesn't want druggies driving their trucks. i smoke at only at home and never b4 work or at work. i'm scared shitless now because its a really good paying job. i was told the medical van sits outside so and thats the only heads up i'll get. how the hell does a person pass a random drug test? i only got about 10 minutes to spare b4 i'm late clocking in. please don't tell me to quit :( ...say if i did piss positive...do you think they'll suspend me or fired me?

You always have the right to demand a second test.
Everything else depends on the company and their policies.
Also, on how fast you metabolize in general, and THC in particular.
I'm a heavy smoker, but i am a very small person, so it goes through my system quickly (or, did the last time i was drug tested, in september of 07).
Also depends on the test. Probably they do the cheap ones which you can pass by pounding water like it's going out of style. Or, you might not. There's no sure-fire way other than always having clean pee on hand.

buy a urineator..the fake penis with clean sample.....there like 150 bux ;)

sure way to pass- just dont buy a different color penis than what yours is :D

^^ Unless you're a girl. Then, those urinators don't work so well :joint4:

you can keep dehydrated clean piss in ur wallet. you can order synthetic stuff, or make ur own by drying out a clean sample. ask someone who's had it done before what the company's procedure is. if they dont let u run water while u test or if they color the toilet water blue, then ur pretty much EDIT if not, u can always dillute or do the dehydrated urine thing. also id advise u not to smoke everyday. if u do, u wont be able to pass by chugging a shitload of water. thc'll be too concentrated. gl dude.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html <---Site Rules

trillions of atoms said:
buy a urineator..the fake penis with clean sample.....there like 150 bux ;)

sure way to pass- just dont buy a different color penis than what yours is :D
that company is going threw some government probs i dont think they will continue selling the urinator
also there are many things that will cause false positives There are more than 250 over-the-counter medications and prescription drugs that could cause a false positive for a cocaine or marijuana drug test. Filling out the lab test form to include over the counter medications that cause the same positive results as the illegal drug that might be consumed would be a good idea If a positive result occurs on the test, a basis will have been laid for an appeal. Remember that the negative error rate is just as large or larger than the positive error rate. Many people using drugs escape marijuana drug test detection. Pain relievers such as Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Midol, Trendar and Ibuprofen are known to cause false positives for Marijuana use. Second hand smoke inhalation from a rock concert or from being with someone who is smoking marijuana could also cause a false positive for THC. Hemp seed products, such as hemp burgers or food products containing hemp oil will also cause false positives for THC. Twelve ounces of hemp seed products ingested before a test will cause you to fail your test and has held up as a defense in at least two federal court cases. There are many, many more things, including your own enzymes and skin color that could cause false positives for a marijuana drug test.

Latest posts

Back