Recommendations for beginner...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all I could find. Maybe I missed it.

Mandala Seeds Satori is an exceptionally easy to grow sativa. We refined this strain genetically in 2006 to produce an even more reliable and powerful cross that will delight your connoisseur heart. Satori has shown impressive hardiness against spider mites and other pests, and she possesses a good measure of mould resistance. Her slim appearance makes it possible to plant in narrow rows, or in SOG, to maximize her typical record yields even more. The firm side shoots provide highest quality cuttings. As with all our sativas she is heat resistant - an added bonus for small indoor environments and hot summer grows. Her cannabis seeds produce mainly sweet & fruity-spicy aroma is a real treat for the senses. Satori grows a long head bud with chunky flowers and does not require much feeding on soil, you can almost do without feeding provided you use quality soil and sufficient pot size (approx. 2 gallon pots for adult plants under 250-600W lamps). Keep EC levels low in hydroponics for best results. All Mandala strains are extremely efficient in nutrient uptake due to their hybrid vigor and require only low EC levels/feeding to develop huge leaf, stem and bud structure. Satori is a high yielding, powerful plant with an exceptional sativa high. The heavy buds are easy to manicure, and from the resinous bud leaves you can produce finest grade hash, comparable in quality to the famous Nepalese “temple balls”.

Pack of 10 Regular Cannabis Seeds

carlo im pretty new at this and i do my best not to give out bad information mandala has a good reputation and good prices just because there is a slight disagreement here dont count them out

WeedHopper said:
This is all I could find. Maybe I missed it.
you have to scroll down on the home page until you see get growing.then click on strain guide. check out the chart.sorry to drag this out but i hate being called a liar (not by you weedhopper)especially when they asked me where i got my info and i tell them and they wont take the time to look at it,but still think im giving incorrect information.this will be my last post on this site!!!

no problems FTW, Ill consider everyone's suggestions. I'm all ready to begin indoor growing....Sadly, still waiting for my seeds.

I think you should still make suggestions. I don't know much about much in this game, but i believe i've gotten pretty good suggestions from all.

ftw said:
you have to scroll down on the home page until you see get growing.then click on strain guide. check out the chart.sorry to drag this out but i hate being called a liar (not by you weedhopper)especially when they asked me where i got my info and i tell them and they wont take the time to look at it,but still think im giving incorrect information.this will be my last post on this site!!!

Lol. Everyones feelings get hurt to easy. Chill. No matter what they say, breeder or not. Any term such as low lighting or low EC is crazy. You want to push each strain to full potential. And unless you have 5k lumens per sq ft and push the EC until the tips burn, you wont. Just keep that in mind.

nouvellechef said:
Lol. Everyones feelings get hurt to easy. Chill. No matter what they say, breeder or not. Any term such as low lighting or low EC is crazy. You want to push each strain to full potential. And unless you have 5k lumens per sq ft and push the EC until the tips burn, you wont. Just keep that in mind.
:yeahthat:

ftw said:

Wow, it's just not that big a deal to get so worked up about. I too doubt you want lower light to grow, doesn't even make sense...but I'm hardly calling you a liar over it. ;)

not that big a deal,its just that ive seen thg wrong in another thread about jogging and it seems that she cant admit shes wrong aparently.im wrong a lot,cant know everything.was drunk the other night and it really bothered me the it was right there in black and white.anyway i apoligize for being a EDIT.and roddy i didnt think you were calling me a liar

go to hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ click on "pick and mix" invest some time looking at all the seed banks and all the types.. because you are only getting one seed this way you can pick a few dif types and get started with 5 or 10 dif types for pretty cheap. just pop the seed, veg, and clone and and keep a cpl mothers. i like doing it this way because i can get a mother and take clones, flower the clones and if i like the bud i can take more clones, mist them with collidal sliver to turn them male and flower them for pollen, then flower more clones and pollenate them to make seeds. this way i can move on to a new type and put the seeds away if i want to pop that type again.. most seeds on the "pick and mix" are between 10 and 15 bucks. All that to say to me its the best way to buy new strans and try new bud. peace

Hi Bleek, you want to change that live link...http to hxxt. We don't do live links around here for safety issues.

Bleek187 said:
go to hXXp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ click on "pick and mix" invest some time looking at all the seed banks and all the types.. because you are only getting one seed this way you can pick a few dif types and get started with 5 or 10 dif types for pretty cheap. just pop the seed, veg, and clone and and keep a cpl mothers. i like doing it this way because i can get a mother and take clones, flower the clones and if i like the bud i can take more clones, mist them with collidal sliver to turn them male and flower them for pollen, then flower more clones and pollenate them to make seeds. this way i can move on to a new type and put the seeds away if i want to pop that type again.. most seeds on the "pick and mix" are between 10 and 15 bucks. All that to say to me its the best way to buy new strans and try new bud. peace

Unless you have the luck of the seed not popping from the ground, then it's best to have a couple seeds from the strains you wish to grow. Hedge your bets!~

if you decide to go with buying single seeds another site has a good selection and also has a gauranteed shipping option is the single seed centre.some prices are better than pick and mix,and some of the pick and mix prices are better,depending on the strain.attitude and single seed centre are the only places i have ordered from, and have had no problems with either of them

my bad rosebud. fixed. and Roddy, its very true if you have problems with the seed you are just kind of out of luck. but lets be honest.. it aint that hard lol.. i take baby wipes, put the seed in them, add a lil more water and put them inside a small ziplock bag.. then i put um in a drawer or something for a few days and..... they all pop.. maybe one out of 20 wont pop.. the only bad thing i found from pick and mix is that "TGA Subcool" brand doesnt sell Fem. seeds in pick and mix so you have a 50/50 chance of a female. i germinated 13 strains and got 5 Male and 8 Female. but all the other brands sell Fem. so now i have 17 dif strains going at the same time. 8 from TGA Subcool seeds. Cheese Quake, Vortex, Jlly Bean, The Void, Agent Orange, The Flav, Space Bomb, and Pandora's Box. 5 from Greenhouse seeds. Kings Kush, Jack Herer, Train Wreck, The Church, and Great White Shark. and 4 more i forget from who but they are O.G. Kush #18 (awesome), Snow White, Chrystal, and Motivation. All this for pretty cheap. Pick and Mix is the way ta go. peace

Yeah I'd suggest some nirvana or mandala beans (and get them now from attitude and get loads of free seeds if you spend over £30 :D )!! Satori is sold out at the moment but they have other strains. I've just ordered 2 mandala strains and I also am already growing Nirvana Bubblelicious and Mandala Ganesh, only 4 weeks in but so far really easy to grow and I have a very small space with just a 150w HPS. Don't spend too much on seeds when your starting off and still getting set up etc

Bleek187 said:
my bad rosebud. fixed. and Roddy, its very true if you have problems with the seed you are just kind of out of luck. but lets be honest.. it aint that hard lol.. i take baby wipes, put the seed in them, add a lil more water and put them inside a small ziplock bag.. then i put um in a drawer or something for a few days and..... they all pop.. maybe one out of 20 wont pop.. the only bad thing i found from pick and mix is that "TGA Subcool" brand doesnt sell Fem. seeds in pick and mix so you have a 50/50 chance of a female. i germinated 13 strains and got 5 Male and 8 Female. but all the other brands sell Fem. so now i have 17 dif strains going at the same time. 8 from TGA Subcool seeds. Cheese Quake, Vortex, Jlly Bean, The Void, Agent Orange, The Flav, Space Bomb, and Pandora's Box. 5 from Greenhouse seeds. Kings Kush, Jack Herer, Train Wreck, The Church, and Great White Shark. and 4 more i forget from who but they are O.G. Kush #18 (awesome), Snow White, Chrystal, and Motivation. All this for pretty cheap. Pick and Mix is the way ta go. peace

As we all know, there's that chance....just saying.

Bleek187 said:
i saw a vidio on utube from a seed company,think it was dinefem,not sure,where they grafted 13 different strains to 1 plant thats something that i would check into if i had that many mothers.they labled the branches.want info on it ive seen other people on this site that have done it,

IF, you are new to indoor growing... I would throw a few free beans (bagseed/gift/whatever) at the cause.... Indoors is a lil different monster... take a grow or 2 or 3 even..... Commit yourself and keep up with it... Get everything dialed in and THEN.. get the Genetics you WANT!!!!....

Indoor growing is a game of fine tuning and practice..... I am not trying to scare ya off... I am just hoping the best for you when you start with buying beans.... Sucks to send money down the toilet on good beans when everything is not ready yet...

Yeah,,if yur gonna practice with good beans,,make sure thier the toughest ones ya can buy. Like NL or something. Or find someone who has made some Beans they will give ya.

hey ftw.. ive seen that before.. they do that with roses alot.. they graft a part of a rose plant onto another one to have one bush with dif roses. and they also graft roses to some other kind of understock for whatever reason.. but yea thats not a bad idea.. i might try that out

Latest posts

Back