Redrum's Vault of Pics, GrowLog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redrum92

Reaction score
Before we can get to the log, we have to get through the vault. I haven't kept pictures of most of my projects because most of my projects took place during prohibiton. I am thankful to now live somewhere I can share freely.

I am very small-time, strictly personal, so there's just not much to show; it's rare for me to be flowering more than 2 plants. I still aim for quality like a professional, or.. really... *better* than most contemporary weed "professionals"

This first series is from when I restarted growing after a few years away. I was using CFLs and bagseed of some unnamed low-mids.

The Bagseed Project
20200624_093422 - Copy.jpg
20200624_205208 - Copy.jpg
20200706_160828 - Copy.jpg

20201205_200752 - Copy.jpg
20201211_110310 - Copy.jpg
20201211_110322 - Copy.jpg
bagseed (2) - Copy.jpg
bagseeed - Copy.jpg
bagseed (3) - Copy.jpg
bagseed (6) - Copy.jpg

Most of them had a mild citrusy/sour scent, and mild high. Absolutely gorgeous, but lame. Some Bubba Kush lookalikes, but at 1/4 the potency.

Last edited:
Now we jump ahead 2 years: I am using LEDs, and fancy breeder seeds now.

Here is some Mandarin Sunset, couple different plants, very similar.

20220728_085935 - Copy.jpg

20220803_182608 - Copy.jpg
20220728_085956 - Copy.jpg
20220729_090831 - Copy.jpg
20220803_182644 - Copy.jpg

20220829_184309 - Copy.jpg
20220829_184317 - Copy.jpg

Wide variety of smells and tastes: roast beef, skunk, orange peel. All phenos came out incredibly, glass-shatteringly dense, and incredibly potent and sedating. That Herjiuana really comes through heavy. Also incredibly vigorous, fast, and stretchy. Did i say "incredibly" enough? Seriously though, this one is serious business.

Last edited:
Strawberry OG Cookies

(purple keeper pheno)
20220626_075740 - Copy.jpg

(purple keeper pheno)
20220702_085823 - Copy.jpg

(green pheno)
20220703_200942 - Copy - Copy.jpg

purple pheno maturing
20220710_090209 - Copy - Copy.jpg

purple keeper pheno a couple weeks from finish
20220729_074951 - Copy.jpg

20220729_075207_2 - Copy.jpg
20220730_080911 (1) - Copy.jpg
20220730_081230 - Copy.jpg

Green pheno left, Purple keeper pheno right
20220808_075022 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Taste and smell was consistently sweet strawberries in both phenos. Good potency. Keeping/cloning failed, will run again someday.

Last edited:
I think I liked the bag seed the best, so far. Some cool looking plants in that batch of bag.

They certainly did have a unique aesthetic! They came from mids, and the potency was low, otherwise I would have continued

looks aint everything huh
Found that out years ago. One of my suppliers got in some stuff that looked incredible. Every bud look like it'd been xeroxed. They looked like they'd be at home on the cover of High Times. The buzz didn't even rival Mexican bag weed. We called it California No-high.

Found that out years ago. One of my suppliers got in some stuff that looked incredible. Every bud look like it'd been xeroxed. They looked like they'd be at home on the cover of High Times. The buzz didn't even rival Mexican bag weed. We called it California No-high.

for sure

and just the opposite is true

a long time ago i bought a lb of brickweed from some Cats in Bristow Oklahoma

it looked like cross of black hash from Morocco and lime green weed and hard as a rock

some of the strongest sh-it i ever smoked

i was an assistant manager at a big retail grocery store in Owasso Oklahoma and worked the evening shift , closing down the store about 11pm

so one evening right after i got this weed i had the bright idea of toking up at work

we had these huge walk in coolers with some serious ventilation right outdoors so that is where i took a couple tokes and then went back to work

i was lost the rest of the evening and had a hella’ time counting down the registers , hmmm about $30-40 grand and then drop it in a timed safe

yeah , that was some ugly but potent herbs

Before we can get to the log, we have to get through the vault. I haven't kept pictures of most of my projects because most of my projects took place during prohibiton. I am thankful to now live somewhere I can share freely.

This first series is from when I restarted growing after a few years away. I was using CFLs and bagseed. I was not trying very hard, and it showed.

The Bagseed Project
View attachment 327897View attachment 327898View attachment 327899

View attachment 327900View attachment 327901View attachment 327903View attachment 327904View attachment 327905View attachment 327906View attachment 327907

Most of them had a mild citrusy/sour scent, and mild high. Pretty but lame.
4 down...what strain? Great pics!!!!

Last edited:
for sure

and just the opposite is true

a long time ago i bought a lb of brickweed from some Cats in Bristow Oklahoma

it looked like cross of black hash from Morocco and lime green weed and hard as a rock

some of the strongest sh-it i ever smoked

i was an assistant manager at a big retail grocery store in Owasso Oklahoma and worked the evening shift , closing down the store about 11pm

so one evening right after i got this weed i had the bright idea of toking up at work

we had these huge walk in coolers with some serious ventilation right outdoors so that is where i took a couple tokes and then went back to work

i was lost the rest of the evening and had a hella’ time counting down the registers , hmmm about $30-40 grand and then drop it in a timed safe

yeah , that was some ugly but potent herbs
Pothead

In many years of growing, I have never taken in a single clone, well I have, but like immaculate conception, it was a miracle, so it doesn't count.

The only clone I have ever taken in, from a very close friend who doesn't label his seeds when he pops them. Thus, we are left with "GMC", aka Greg's Miracle Clone, aka Greg's Mystery Clone. I left it in a dark closet for 24 hours after receiving it and this is what happened:
GMCorigins - Copy.jpg

Only 24 days into flower. Crazy fast for a sativa/narrow-leaf
GriffMCwk3.5 - Copy.jpg

GMCwk4.5 (2) - Copy.jpg
GMCwk4.5 (3) - Copy.jpg
GMCwk4.5 (5) - Copy.jpg
GMCday37 (2) - Copy.jpg

About 55 days into flower below
GMCday56f - Copy.jpg

Plant at day 63 of flower, its final day.
GMCday63fFINISH (1) - Copy.jpg

GMCday63fFINISH (6) - Copy.jpg

GMCday45f (4) - Copy.jpg

As BigSur was discussing above, sometimes there's much more below the surface. This one may not be ugly, but the pictures don't even begin to do justice to what this beautiful girl brings to the table. It's the first and only strain I've ever committed to growing for life.

It has an incredibly powerful, unique scent that comes through completely intact in the taste: mango, raw carrot, Sharpie, with subtle grapefruit. It is absolutely enchanting, very distinct. Its effects are also complex and unique: it definitely has that "sativa" energizing, inspiring effect, but it also has the "indica" sedating, tingly-body-static feeling. In my opinion, taking the best of both worlds: "sativa" effects, but powerful enough to actually compete with modern elite strains. Truly hybrid effects/plant, harmony between the extremes.

She dries very dark green, even pre-cure. Depending on the light, can look almost brown in the grinder even when fresh. Despite being frosty she doesn't drop any kief, even when ground up; very greasy/sticky.

Last edited:
4 down...what strain? Great pics!!!!

I was never given a name, unfortunately. It was just a bag of mids that I bought years and years ago. It certainly was a fun strain to train on before i moved to the bigger leagues

Thank you so much for all of the positive feedback, comments, and jokes. I'm glad you all can find enjoyment out of these plants.

Those are most of the highlights of the past. Most of my plants never had pictures taken for safety/paranoia. My first 2-3 years I wouldn't have a camera anywhere near a plant.

Soon I will begin with the current log, all Sour Bubble based stuff:

1) SourBubble "black pheno" incross: "Weighted Blanket" by TonyGreen
2) Chem91 x SourBubble BX3 F2
3)The current BOG SourBubble F1s, supposedly made with the original P1s by BOG Jr.

They are all regular seeds, which is irregular for me, but both Chem91 and Sour Bubble are genetics I've wanted for a long time, so I may do a few pollen chucks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back