Remember the G.O. freebies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moto-Man

Noli urinae contra ventus
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

Remember last year or so and a bunch of us got all kinds of General Organics nutrients for free?

Has anyone come up with a schedule of sorts for this large and unwieldy (to me) regimen?

I'm not quite sure what to do with all this, which is why the General Hydroponics is easier to deal with :)

Anyway, I'd like to hear of others' experiences, positive and negative.

Cheers!

go to web site and DL the schedule & follow. it works good as they have it but can & will need tweeking for certain strains. dont ph it, when plants are lil & in solo cups i start hitting em w/ teas to boost beasties in soil to handle the all the work to control the ph balancing for you. it helps to add lime to soil also, depending on brand, but i usually go w/ 1c to 1 cuft (7.5gal)of dirt.
the rest is up to you. GL

Moto-Man said:
Hey guys and gals,

Remember last year or so and a bunch of us got all kinds of General Organics nutrients for free?

Has anyone come up with a schedule of sorts for this large and unwieldy (to me) regimen?

I'm not quite sure what to do with all this, which is why the General Hydroponics is easier to deal with :)

Anyway, I'd like to hear of others' experiences, positive and negative.

Cheers!
i am using some of them now. but i don't really know how to use all of the additives. i am following the routine off the website and think its working ok. all i am using right now is bloom, cal mag, bud booster. i am at 1.5x the heavy feeding schedule. i couldn't find chart for the black diamond, etc.

think there was a reason they were free? who actually buys that many products to get high?:rolleyes: i think theres issues in the formula from all i've heard and seen. doc knows all about it.

docfishwrinkle said:
go to web site and DL the schedule & follow. it works good as they have it but can & will need tweeking for certain strains. dont ph it, when plants are lil & in solo cups i start hitting em w/ teas to boost beasties in soil to handle the all the work to control the ph balancing for you. it helps to add lime to soil also, depending on brand, but i usually go w/ 1c to 1 cuft (7.5gal)of dirt.
the rest is up to you. GL

Thanks DFW, I have made a bookmark :) I might have to PM you to 'splain me some of the ph aspects you cite for my next go round... Inexplicably - I bought some Cheese #1 seeds. These will be germinated next month sometime. I would like to do an "organic" type grow w/ my GO and Fox Farm soil :)

Cheers,

Irish said:
think there was a reason they were free? who actually buys that many products to get high?:rolleyes: i think theres issues in the formula from all i've heard and seen. doc knows all about it.

W-A-Y too many products, which prompted my initial query ;) Anyway, I'll follow the Doc's advice for my next grow, which will be (more) organic :)

Cheers,

i add the diamond blk @ 1tbs/gal & bio marine 1-3 tsp/gal in addition to the schedule. i bubble them 1-2 days which makes a huge diff. the bio marine is actually pretty good stuff. the only gripe from me now a days is still the amounts of this shite you gotta use. im am pretty much phased outta this nute line. oh and also, sometimes i will half the DB & add molasses @ 1tbs/gal b4 bubble

i seen alot of others have a go at these nutes because they were freebies, (always nice), but doc was bout the only one i watched that came up with a working solution, is why i said doc...;) :cool: (he stuck to it, and refined it):D props doc...

Been lookin into it alot because I had ended up using the GO kit too.. actually im liking how things are looking but big things to look out for.. even airiated like it says to do everything I have found says the nutes are no good to use after sitting longer then a day.. have seen the extreme's of trying to resevior it lol.. noticed alot better results with same day mix also noticed the nutes dont mess PH to much at all. all hearsay tho waiting for smoke it!

Latest posts

Back