Remember these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well thanks to the help from a few people on MP and a little more research, here are my babies now:
The two on the ends have taken off compared to how they were growing for the first couple weeks.
But the one in the middle doesn't seem to be recovering from my abuse:( This isn't a very good picture but you can see how it is turning kinda yellow underneath, I'm wondering if this plant is just a lost cause now and I should put it out of its missery or just let it go and see how it does? Is there any recovering from this state? I hate to kill it but on the other hand I would have more attention for the other two. What should I do?

scar.JPG

scarB.JPG

Yup your babies are looking much better. I would let the one grow because you just never know. We had a runt like that one time and she ended up producing some nice buds. I would say if she doesn't grow any in the next week or so you could think about putting her out of her misery. ;)

never kill off the kids unless they`re definately on the way out.
check out the sick plants section on this forum,you may learn about your problem,cheers.;)

Thank you both very much! That's what I wanted to hear. I've actually gone through so much for these plants that I might even have a hard time when harvest comes. These little babies hopefully help me get over it though afterwards, ha ha. Maybe I could even clone them if they turn out to be female and keep them going forever. I really hope I get atleast one female though, it's not very probable but if not, I guess I'll have to try again.

there`s no reason why you shouldn`t get at least one female out of the three,why do you say it`s not probable?the ratio is 50-50. if you stress a plant it can flip sex,produce hermies(get it out of your grow room!)but if you give them the apropriate nutes,light,water, decent soil and some TLC,then you should be sorted;maybe three females!! good luck man.;) :48: :fly: :stoned: :ccc:

Well that's good, I need bud desperately. I didn't know though cus it says to start 10 plants and only plan on getting one female or something like that. The more I think about it maybe it said one "producing" female. I don't know, I'm still new to this and I find it all confusing but I love the challenge and I will really love it if it all pays off. Thanks for keeping my spirits up though shuggy. I can't really tell if I'm doing anything wrong since this is my first grow so I love the advise and critisism.

Two of my Lowryders germinated and sprouted unhealthy, showing off some yellow tipped leaves and some brown on the edges. I started to wonder if I should start all over, untill I realized I have to look at it another way. The two top leaves that sprout upwards in the center of your plant will still grow. Just because two of them are yellow does not mean the whole 300-400 leaves its going to sprout are going to be yellow. If the top node is healthy, the plant is healthy, just regulate it to keep it that way.

The one in the middle didn't sprout unhealthy, I just sort of left and neglected it for a weekend. It's actually about twice as old as the other two plants, which are also behind. They still don't seem to be growing in hight, only in fullness. I haven't had to raise the light once yet because of plant growth. They've been about an 1 1/2 to 2 inches away the whole time. I guess the key is patience.

Latest posts

Back