Responces about the Vote for "Letter to the President" LEGALIZE MARIJUANA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan coming around, the very reason i came back to the site you can count on my letter!

yeah, i hope this works like we want it to. this has been one loooooong wait, and im glad its close now.

174 PEOPLE WRITING CONGRESS WILL DO NOTHING! YOU NEED AT LEAST 50 THOUSAND OR MORE REALLY TO HAVE ANY IMPACT. More than 100,000 even would more than likely do the trick. You're just wastin your time with 174 letters.

Well there would be alot more then the 174 I have told alot of people and no telling how many others told a couple. Your right though say 1000 people know from word of mouth from here. Still not enough. Got to stay on it though. Write your representative. Send blogs to obamas team from his website etc etc. Its all over the news CNN FOX C-SPAN. The reform is near we just have to demand it. 75% are for legalizing according to the news. The revenue is to much to be ignored for the economic struggle our governement and finacial inst. put us in.

20th I would say send it on the 15th 16th and 17th. They said to send a bunch because the first wave will be over turned or something by lobbyist

I read about a new citcom coming to some tv channel about growing weed. I forget what it is called though.

Sounds like something out of Alice's Restaurant. Sounds like a movement. And folks, that what it is: The decriminalization of MARIJUANA, and all you have to do to join is to write-a-letter-to-the-PREZ-of-the-UNITED-STATES-of-AMREICA. And tell him that we all will send him a bud for a vote.
Peace out

the last post i see is 12 - 27 - 09...I'm still going to send my letter out on
Tuesday (1 - 20 - 10), like it says to do. Hoping others are still sticking with the plan.

Got mine about ready-hand written and signed.
Anybody need stamps-I got a whole roll-lol
:aok:
:)
Gb

I will definately be in on this, someone should contact NORML and High Times to see if we could get it widespread to more just the general people we know in our particular regions. Get it out to the masses so to speak.

7pipe pro said:
I will definately be in on this, someone should contact NORML and High Times to see if we could get it widespread to more just the general people we know in our particular regions. Get it out to the masses so to speak.

Well if you are going to do all that you better hurry
Jan 20th, 2010 "Letter to the President" LEGALIZE MARIJUANA.

you only have today:holysheep:

If you donot already have your letter in the mail the Pres will not get it on the 20th but please go ahead and mail him your letters

im pretty we were supposed to send them today. and me being the ******* i am i forgot, oh well, ill send it out tomorrow. maybe it will get there about the same time as the ones from cali.

I thought it was supposed to go out yesterday, but it's in on the way, whatever the case.

well... epic fail, but atleast we tried. Maybe there wasnt as many people on board as we thought. Sorry Potus, good idea, but we probably shouldnt have made it such a late date. I forget things in less than a day, a lot of people on here smoke waaaayyy better bud than me, so I can only imagine hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back