REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking Excellent Mr. von Budmeister. I am serioulsy looking at Nirvanas Bubblilicious, (dang that was hard to spell.) is that the breeder you got yours from? Just curious, thanks.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Hey ham, all is looking great as always. I see you have them bent over, always interesting seeing plants that were trained in some way bush out. Oh and your cat is looking at you like "what? don't look at me... I didn't do anything..." :p

Hey Mental...nice to see you drop in...yes the training has begun...I can't afford them to get too tall so I bent them over....sounds perverted...;)

And yeah my cat loves to sneak in the tent and bask under the HPS light...he does not do it when the MH light is in use...he likes the HPS....:)

tcbud said:
Looking Excellent Mr. von Budmeister. I am serioulsy looking at Nirvanas Bubblilicious, (dang that was hard to spell.) is that the breeder you got yours from? Just curious, thanks.

Well thank you Miss tc...the Bubblicious this cross is from is called SF Hansel...I don't know anything about who or what that is though...got the beans on seedbay in an auction....sounded tasty so I bought them....:)

Looking real nice HL :aok:

pcduck said:
Looking real nice HL :aok:

Thanks pc....I look back to the beginning of this grow (which is a great reason in itself to keep a journal) and can't believe how far they hve come....:)

Took the Bub cross out of the chamber of sex and i think I see the first sign of ballz....will shoot pics tomorrow...

Snapped some pics of the tent creatures...It is looking more and more like the Bubblicious cross is getting yam bags.....:eek:

Here is Bub.... bubb balls.jpgIMG_0022.jpg

What's everyone think? I am going to gve it a few more days but it looks male to me at this point.. I hope I am wrong...

Looking good HL. Looks alomst like a hemie huh? Hate that , wanna try a bubble and a wowie together. What are the plans now?

the chef said:
Looking good HL. Looks alomst like a hemie huh? Hate that , wanna try a bubble and a wowie together. What are the plans now?

For right now the plan is denial....:D I am hoping those are not nuts but they sure look like them....if they are for sure then it's off to the gallows for it....

IRISH said:
nice show bro.:D ...

Thanks Irish....looks like I hve an execution to take care of when I get home from work tonight....was looking forward to some bubblegum tasting buds so that sucks...

Hey HL i was wondering is there any t-chromes in the pollen?

the chef said:
Hey HL i was wondering is there any t-chromes in the pollen?

I don't believe there is chef....I don't plan on lettin any pollen fly that's for sure...:)

So it looks like the Bubb cross is male....so it now has a date with death tonight....Grim_Reaper-3.jpg

that sucks bro... death to all male MJ plants! :D seeds suck! we ran across some supposed "dro" the other day and it was so full of seeds i had to pass :rolleyes:

sundancer245 said:
that sucks bro... death to all male MJ plants! :D seeds suck! we ran across some supposed "dro" the other day and it was so full of seeds i had to pass :rolleyes:

Yeah it was not easy...it smelled sooooo good....damn males

y'all are a wealth of knowledge! soakin it up like a sponge. thanx $

Latest posts

Back