REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
hamster.....man you really know how to utilize the pot size....bumper buds man. thanks for sharing brother...Loola

loolagigi said:
hamster.....man you really know how to utilize the pot size....bumper buds man. thanks for sharing brother...Loola

Thanks my friend...:)

wally150 said:
very nice hammy! sorry i got inpatient ;)

Thanks wally...don't worry about it...I am the most impatient person ever...just ask my wife..lol

The young kids....AK-48 is up first.

IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0922.JPG

Greenage my Brotha! Smells man!!! The ol cheffy reqiures smells!......so what's the scent like?

the chef said:
Greenage my Brotha! Smells man!!! The ol cheffy reqiures smells!......so what's the scent like?

Chef the veg tent is odorless...the flower tent has a nice fuely diesel smell coming off it though....

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Damn Hammy... Your still killin it man... '

Nice 11 in a row plaque... ever get the 12th??

Thanks JAAM....yeah I hve gotten a cpl honor scores....I hve shot 298, 299, and a 300 in my bowling career...also shot a 798 series which was 2 pins from an 800 which is also a honor score.

The AK-48's are starting to kick some butt now....I believe I counted 7 nodes already and they are still short and bushy...the LA Con is a bushy mofo as well...fingers crossed on it being female...

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0937.JPG

IMG_0938.JPG

IMG_0939.JPG

IMG_0940.JPG

I knew if I kept looking I would find the LA Conf log, hehe :) There all looking very sweet!

warfish said:
I knew if I kept looking I would find the LA Conf log, hehe :) There all looking very sweet!

Thanks warfish....it is one bushy mofo for sure...

Latest posts

Back