REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay so time to put all the past struggles in the past...with the new soil the seedlings hve all showed new growth and unlike before where that new growth wld be followed by nute burn on the leaves this time it is all green healthy new growth... Let me break it down by genetics:

1st up my lil warrior...Headband D x Chemdog D.... This lil buckaroo is hanging in there..you can see by the way that it is growing it is a window licker right now...hopefully it will grow out of that phase... hb.jpg

Next up the REZ sd x Chemdog dd...I hve two of them right now (more are germing in soil) one is recovering from that other soil I was using and the other is the picture of health since it started out it's life in the new soil...sd.jpg sd2.jpg

Then we hve the 1 Bubblicious x Cali Orange Bud...it is recovering nicely and has lots of new green growth...cali.jpg cali1.jpg

I hve the LA Confidential, AK 48, and some more REZ germing in rockwool and some in soil...hopefully they will be poking their lil heads above soil soon...

Glad to see things smoothing out there Mr. Von Lewis. Keep up the good work.

tcbud said:
Glad to see things smoothing out there Mr. Von Lewis. Keep up the good work.

Thanks tc...I hve never had to work so hard just to get them to break soil....:) Now it's all about gaining momentum and getting this thing a rollin....:D

rollin rollin rollin.... keep that mojo rollin..
:lama:

ishnish said:
rollin rollin rollin.... keep that mojo rollin..
:lama:
Yes we are rolling along now....:) I now hve a bunch of seedlings that hve popped through the soil...and a cpl AK-48's in rockwool making their move...

Pictures

The new crew....IMG_0225.jpg IMG_0229.jpg

Rez and headband.....IMG_0230.jpg

AK-48 in rockwool....ak.jpg

Bub x cali....IMG_0231.jpg

Oh and I added a new strain since my Purple bastards didn't do anything...it's Chemdogg dd x sensi star bred by Benji and they all popped through the soil....:)

good to see ur babies making progres:clap:... i like the bubbliciousxorg. cali :2940th_rasta:man that must be some good smoke :smoke1: my little blue dream is huge now like 4 weeks almost n made 6 clones and started about 15 beans 4 different strains including the blue dream.. gotta go but i'll be watching you:watchplant: lol.... smoke w/ u later broski:48:

Thanks Doc....Whenever you post in my journal it feels like a party is breakin out...

I just moved everything over to my new tent and put them under a 400w MH bulb...the only auto I had left is this pakistan Ryder and she does not seem to understand she is a damn auto....:) She will not flower...so she will get vegged with the seedlings and then go 12/12 when they do...

I know hve 12 seedlings...the LA Confidential has done nothing yet...:eek: so that sucks...those beans were pricey duds...still hve 3 left in my bean vault...

IMG_0242.jpg IMG_0244.jpg

The seedlings in the Postal letter tray are far away as this is their first taste of HID lighting..they will be watched for stretching and moved closer...

Look'n good HL! :cool2:
where'd you get your tents from?

ishnish said:
Look'n good HL! :cool2:
where'd you get your tents from?

Ebay ish...like 99 bucks free shipping....here is a link

2x4x5ft grow tent on ebay 94.90 free shipping>>>hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/2x4x5-FT-HYDROPONICS-GROW-TENT-HYDRO-BOX-HUT-CABINET-BL_W0QQitemZ300343210214QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Defa ultDomain_0?hash=item45edd9b0e6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m 14

ishnish said:
sweet! thanks HL. :48:

No problem Brother...I am always on the lookout for a good bargain...you can get some good stuff at decent prices on ebay..you just gotta watch who you buy from...the tents come from a hydro store in Cali I believe and not out the back of some guys van in New York City.....:)

hey ham just finnished catching up with this grow, looks like you had some real probs with the germing...i also read subcools tutorial on that...were you able to find the rockwools at lowes? and i will def take your advice on the MG seeling soil! NJ eh...wife and i lived there for 5 months will i was going to dive school in camden :D

sundancer245 said:
hey ham just finnished catching up with this grow, looks like you had some real probs with the germing...i also read subcools tutorial on that...were you able to find the rockwools at lowes? and i will def take your advice on the MG seeling soil! NJ eh...wife and i lived there for 5 months will i was going to dive school in camden :D

Yuck...Camden huh...don't hold it against the rest of NJ...:)

I live in a real nice part of Jersey...not far from the Ocean but not to close either...yeah I had lots of problems in the beginning of this grow...I think most of it was the seeds...I can't get rockwool at the Lowes or Home Depots here... I order it on line from the hydro stores..usually HTGsupply...

lol yeah camden was nasty but i just went to school there, we lived down in pine hill, nice area.....i see you also ordered your lights from HTG....how was their service? we are planning to order our light from there...

sundancer245 said:
lol yeah camden was nasty but i just went to school there, we lived down in pine hill, nice area.....i see you also ordered your lights from HTG....how was their service? we are planning to order our light from there...

HTGsupply has good service and decent prices...I wld spend a lil more and get a digital ballast over the standard ones...I hve both a 600w digi ballast from them and a 400w standard and I love the 600w way more...the ballast stays very cool on the digi..the standard gets very hot and weighs a ton...also if you hve the cash to spare get a cooled hood or a cool tube...they help greatly with heat issues and allow you to get the light right down on the plants...

Latest posts

Back