REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
mistisrising said:
4 wks!?! That'll be a monster. I know what you said, but the sensi looks the best from the pics.

You gonna start another auto bean? Looks like you might run a little short on space, depending how long everything takes to finish.

Thanks Bro...yeah the sensi girls hve come on strong and over taken the rez crosses...I hve 5 fem auto White Dwarfs waiting to go...I am going to organize my veg tent better and get some room in there for them...I put the Paki clone in flower last night and the clone dome is going into my chamber of sex...I cleaned it last night with bleach...it was full of algae...

Happy Holidays Mr. Von Budmiester ...to you, and the Mrs. Von Budmiester.

tcbud said:
Happy Holidays Mr. Von Budmiester ...to you, and the Mrs. Von Budmiester.

Thanks tc...Happy Holidays to you and your family....being snowed in is giving me cabin fever...:)

Hamster Lewis said:
....being snowed in is giving me cabin fever...

You, too? This crap is silly, isn't it?... We had barely any snow last year, but this one is off with a bang. Took me an hour to dig the car out. Although, it had been a few years since my last snow bong. No better hit from a bong, IMO.

mistisrising said:
You, too? This crap is silly, isn't it?... We had barely any snow last year, but this one is off with a bang. Took me an hour to dig the car out. Although, it had been a few years since my last snow bong. No better hit from a bong, IMO.

Yeah this is going to suck tomorrow...it's all fun and games to you hve to go out and work in it....

Some snaps...these are the nicest plants i hve ever grown so i need to take lots of pics...who knows if i will ever get this lucky again...:)

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

mity fine, like pastry with a dusting of sugary goodness. i think HOMEGROWNHOMER said it best...

DROOLADGE!

$$

FA$TCA$H said:
mity fine, like pastry with a dusting of sugary goodness. i think HOMEGROWNHOMER said it best...

DROOLADGE!

$$

Thanks FA$TCA$H....I love when they get sugary....:)

The buds are really starting to put on weight now...I can actually detect a slight odor from the tent tonight for the first time...These Sensi Crosses really like to eat...I hve been pushing the nutrients on them trying to get just a touch of nute burn on the very tips of the leaves like i got on the Rez Crosses...but the buds on the Sensi just keep getting bigger and there is no signs of nute burn...I hve been feeding the Rez crosses every 3rd watering now after getting them lush and green by pushing the nutrients a bit...the sensi on the other hand is a good green but not lush...so I hve been feeding every other watering...still not lush but i don't know if i want to feed every watering so i might just keep feeding every other for a bit longer and see if things keep progressing nicely...

Took pics....

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

Edit:I thought i posted this last night but it seems the server busy bug got it...so here it is tonight...Edit

Well I chucked some pollen for the first time tonight...View attachment IMG_0281.bmp:rolleyes:
Gathered up my Auto White Dwarf pollen and brushed it on 1 bud of the Sensi cross and the Rez cross and marked those buds with a small piece of pipe cleaner...also dusted 2 buds on my Auto White Dwarf female...

thanx for takin the time to post pics!
beautys!

$$

:watchplant: :watchplant: Awsome! Those pictures are showcasing an excellent-looking strain without a doubt. Looks a little halfway done, right? Gunna big juicy suckers that's fer sure :cool:

Nice job Mr Pollenchucker! I have been wondering since I grew them if the white dwarf was a stabilized strain. Also, you should get some REALLY interesting phenos on the F2 of those other crosses. Imagine an auto chemdog.

Dude you got it down...you made that comment about not knowing if you'll ever grow anything like this again...I wouldn't sweat it man, looks like you have found your green thumb, it's kinda hard to loose once you found it, unless you have a bad car crash and total amnesia or something...lol. Looks GREAT man! I wish I had some looking like that! I just kicked to 12/12 with my new flowering room, so I got awhile to wait....hopefully they are as sparkly as yours! Hammy got it goin on!

FA$TCA$H said:
thanx for takin the time to post pics!
beautys!

$$

Thanks Bro...I take pics whenever I can talk the wife into letting me spend some extra time with the ladies...she usually sees me with the camera and says..."Tell me you are not taking pics of them again?"

:D

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
:watchplant: :watchplant: Awsome! Those pictures are showcasing an excellent-looking strain without a doubt. Looks a little halfway done, right? Gunna big juicy suckers that's fer sure :cool:

Thanks Mental...I figure they are about half way done...not sure though...will hve to keep a close eye on the trichs around the 8th week or so...

Latest posts

Back