RiskTakers stealth lowryder 2 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risktaker27

midnight toker
Reaction score
well here we grow again this grow is lowryder 2 from the joint doctor and some good bag seeds.being grown in my custom built steatlh fridge under a 150 watt HPS air cooled light. hope ya like it i put a lot of hard work and effert in this hole thing:clap:

any comments i would love to hear them:smoke1: :dancing:

first stealth Grow 021.jpg

first stealth Grow 022.jpg

first stealth Grow 002.jpg

Hey risk...thats a sick setup..I love those fridge boxes..well done my friend..how are the temps in ther? what are you feeding them? Heres some GREEN MOJO to help them along. and thanks for looking in my Yard..hwo about some more info on the box? temps? humidity? vent system? you know the works?

Take care and be safe

they look good.i have been thinking about trying the lowryders myself.keep on doing what your doing.

thx a bunch 4u2 & andy well the temps stay around 75-83 not shure what the humidity is. when i get some more $$ i wanna get a nice digital one.the vent system is pretty basic 1 intake its a double 80mm fan pumps some serious air in ther and 1 exsaust its kinda getto but gets the job done.and my light is being cooled by a nother 80mm fan.with a couple extra fans cirulating air inside the cab.im using power plant nutes from my local hydro store

1 pic 001.jpg

Awesome set up.....
stealth is right....
I would think that little fridge held a few beers..
Does the note say on fridge say, "Out of Beer"?
Hope they all bud large...
and Smoke smooth.
thanks for checking out my buds and the nice comments, very much appreciated.

thx TC that really means a lot no the fridge dident hold any beer:giggle: it was brand new when i got it.its ok i only paid $10 outta my pocket i won my fantacy football leauge last year so it all most cost me nothing

thx again too everbody that has stoped bye and TC i could look at your journal all day

ya nice little fridge setup bro. my neighbor has a mini fridge in his trash and i was thinking about going to take it to use it later on for a mother or some clones. except it doesnt have a door on the side it opens from the top so idk lol

thx grand daddy no that 1 was grown outside here in the great florida weather this is my first try at growing inside

Hey risk how ya been. Would u grow outside here in florida now durin these winter months? Considering we rarely get frost and the temp rarely get below 70..

im Good bro you? umm i would give it a shot all tho depending on what kind of strain it is? if its a lowryder strain go for it since its done and ready to harvest in 60 days.but if it does get cold you can allways bring them inside if your growing them in pots.but i would go for it

Its hard to do the outside in our winters even if the temps are good.
Are days get so short not enough light unless you do a good veg and put out to flower with less than 12 hours light.
Just my opinion!!

well when we get in too the later months like november,december,jan
we will get fewer hrs of light a day.so if you start now you can still get a good head start on veg.and maybe by then you will want to start flowering them.you can do like me put your plants outside during the day and then bring them inside and continue to veg at Night and them throw them back outside during the day.or just leave them outside if you want them to start flowering

thats my 2 cents

hmm ok idk well how long do u think i would have to veg if i planted 2 weeks from now? and low ryders we can pretty much do outdoor year round correct?

Latest posts

Back