rolling machines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
just curious, does anyone use these.. does anyone know of a good quality one?
my old man sucks at rolling.. well not that he sucks, he just takes like 20 minutes to roll 1 joint.

he used to use those old school rollers (i'm sure you've all seen them; the two tubes and a sleeve) but doesn't anymore, says they jam up too much.

is there any other new/better type?
i know there's cone rollers. but not into that (he's a die hard for zigzag white's regular ;) -guess i know where i get that)

i'm gonna grab him one of these, but expect it more novelty than useful
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRngWagN6i0[/ame]

anything else out there?

That's the style I use too. Just an ole roller for me.

yeah.. he's got like a drawer full of those ;)
remember one; you could damn near scrape the hash off it :)

you tried the one i showed eh hacker? ..i assumed it'd be more novelty than anything, but spurred my wonder if they've ever come up with anything better yet.

I really have not found anything yet. I have 3 of them. The style in your vid. The style I showed. And, a cross between the 2 that has some weird lid that doesn't seem to serve any purpose. LOL

I bought a bunch of the style I use from China for $1 each but the fabric was really cheap and would tear after a couple hundred joints. This JB has held up pretty well. It was 3 or 4 bucks.

I also have a tube stuffer and tubes. That's kind of neat. However I find filters useless with pot as they gum up with resin almost immediately and you always end up with resin lips. LOL

just have him keep hand rolling then he'll get better. i have had the rizla made box as shown in video for 23 yrs. i bought it when i was 16 because it had storage to house skins and stash. learning to roll is key, but in a time of need this is a good way to go, imo. although, if stashing skins inside it be careful not to bend the rails in which the roller rides.

his hand rolled joints are decent.. i dunno if he's ever gonna get faster though, had atleast 40 years of practice :rofl:

..not that i can blame him, he's got like baseball mitt fingers.. just a hand full of thumbs ;)

I hand rolled my cigarettes in prison for over two years. I still, to this day roll the sorriest, crookedest joint you've ever seen. I can manage with a dollar, but that's it.

Hahaha, I'd always sucked at rolling. Have used pipes and such only for years until this past seasons grow. I got one of those RAW brand cheap rollers and it works good. Crutch and all, cig shaped joints. I started rolling smaller pinner j's by hand, smoking the whole thing solo while tending the garden. Just these past couple months have improved a lot. Totally prefer the plain white zigzags over others too. Understand though, sorry no help, just personal. I did find it pretty quick to do the rollie machine though. It just kind of takes the fun out of it IMO. haha

Who cares as long as it smokes. I did as Yarddog,,except I was rolling alot longer in Prison,,twice. Lol

I havent smoked a cigarette since my open heart surgery in 2013. Dont roll joints,,smoke outta my glass pipe.

I smoke from a pipe most times. Or vape. I love joints, but when your having to buy weed joints get expensive. Hopefully soon I will be able to roll as many joints as I want. Might get me a pack if those 12 inch papers. Never know when I might need a foot long J to kick off a celebration.

Yup. Brick.
Four weeks flower on my first grow. Hopefully I won't be buying poor quality brick very much longer.

Im buying too,,but its dank outta Colorado. I cant grow because my Granddaughter and her Boneheaded parents are living with us right now. Lol. Hey im growing Peppers,,does that count. :rofl:

Yep once they dry and cure but damnnnnnn that would hurt.

Yup. Brick.
Four weeks flower on my first grow. Hopefully I won't be buying poor quality brick very much longer.

Very cool. Cannabis independence is the greatest. Green mojo.

Ah.... this is a GROW forum. You're BUYING your pot????? LOL

I'm hoping it's a lot more common here than you think. I'm here for the bigger yields! I run out almost EVERY TIME even with two rooms. Some disaster or seeded or I miscalculate usage (hahaha, that's a common one) or I sell too much too soon. I don't think I've ever cured FULLY a grow yet. I even pluck buds late in flower and toss them on top of the fridge.
Every time I buy, I'm thinking "this is the last time...

as for those gadgets... unless you have some physical issues, you have to stick with it,
put the machine away
roll them fatter than you'd like and as you feel the 'rolling' motion making the tube tighter,
you have to catch the two sides and start the final gripped twist, (I should make a video)
but once you master it, quick and easy, it's the filtre that's then the pain

Latest posts

Back