Roots evrywhere ! What should I do ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NorCalHal said:
I simply don't want you to set up a deal with a Dispensary and go in there with 6 OZ of "hay" and when he turns you down, you get butthurt. I have seen 100's of growers go to the clubs with high expectations of making a little coin, only to get thier herb laughed at and shot down. Nothing ruins a growers confidence like a "professional buyer" shooting down your efforts, which you spent upwards of 3 months to do.

I too applaud your efforts man, and it is a dream of every pot smoking resident in California, and many others that live in other States with dreams of coming to Cali and striking it rich.
Do not think I am tryin' to deter you from that.

hehe ive had my bud turned down once, and it sucks - maybe cause they already bought a bunch that day, or the bud just wasnt good. thats when decided either i needed to learn how to grow top dollar bud, or take another side of the business like clones or edibles. i couldnt decide which, so ive being doing both ever since

greenfriend said:
hehe ive had my bud turned down once, and it sucks - maybe cause they already bought a bunch that day, or the bud just wasnt good. thats when decided either i needed to learn how to grow top dollar bud, or take another side of the business like clones or edibles. i couldnt decide which, so ive being doing both ever since

I hear ya.

I have seen many dreams crushed. Then what happens...it all goes out on the street. Then u have to deal with "undisireables" and are now part of "The Black Market".

Being told that your herb "is not what they are looking for" does make many a grower angry and against Dispensaries. Of course, we all think that our herb is the best and that they are crazy for not buying it at the price you think is fair. But the fact that you are competing against 1000's of others either will break you, or step up your game.

And Chris, it is not that I am worried about competition, not at all. There can never be enough good herb, believe that.

Thanks NCH.... Im sorry I got upset bro, I appologize !
I hope theres no hard feelings.... I dont lose my cool to much these days
and I feel pretty bad ! So water under the bridge ? Im sure I am gonna have alot of questions in the futer and a guy like yourself can surely be a great resource ! So I hope that option still remains ? On that note, have a good day and I will see you back inside !

No worrys man. I too apologize if I offended you man. I can be a little harsh.

I hope all works well for you!

^ good stuff going on here y'all. and thats what it's all about. much respect all around. :cool: ...Irish...

Latest posts

Back