Roots or no roots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddha65

Reaction score
I have some concerns about specific things.

Basics; 400 wt HID, 2'x4' E&F Tray, 6th week of growth, strains-HPP & Bubblicious. Using Ionic nuts. Watering cycle is 1 hr every 3hrs. 18 hour light period for 2 more weeks.:cool:

Concern; roots exposed between watering cycles, harmful or not? Will they dry up or burn?:holysheep:

Most water evaporated between cycles at this point of grow. Plants still growing like crazy, 1" a day at least.:)

Totally normal. But you should water for 15 min every hour. trust me they can eat some water right up. Hope i was of help

Yeah, but I had an elctrical guy com in and hook up some extra power and industrial timers, I can only go 1 hour at a time...but there seems to be no problem about feeding..they are going crazy with leaves and reaching. I do add a gal. every other day, check Ph to see if in balance....so far so good.

Will maintain.
Buddha65

I agree with dmack. I would set the timers to 15 minutes every hour as this tends to be the most used method. Just my thoughts. Good luck and take care. Keep us posted.

Well boys, your ideas about the 15 min. per hour have been helpful...but I have gone to a 8 hour continuous water feed with a 1 hour break in between sessions. Production...1 1/2 in growth a day if not more. Drinking a lot of nuts...but its worth it. Will keep you posted.

Buddha65

yes , water more often with less time for each watering....more frequency will have better results, 1 hr is pushing it.....

Latest posts

Back