Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...I'm very impressed. It's hard to look away from such beauty. That makes me want to raise the bar.

Don't you just love it when the jars get refilled? I just flipped mine, croppin' Jan 1st :eek:

Great job :aok:

ur plants r lookn awesome,, hope that mine comes close to thats ,, wish y'all were closer,, i'd share ,, rewards with ya'll
happy 420
also ,, looks like the LED Grow n Flowering grow lights r really working

You are able to save meds from 2011? WoW that's either control or you got more then you know what to do with. Sitting hear looking at my half jar that cost $110 .

Very nice harvest Rosebud and Dman.

I am not understanding meds from 2011?

Last year oops 2013 I got busy in October and made the rick simpson oil, that took care of 2 pounds.

This year, i have a lot. Gave my daughter a lot. Have some RSO half way made... It is too cold to do it outside. I have more dried herb then I am comfortable with. I really need to be able to cook outside soon.. First nice day, and I am there...

Stank it is only because this was an outdoor grow that I can get that much. Inside I am lucky to get 2-3 oz off a plant.

Oh the Larry OG was from Dman hear I am thinking how gangsta Rose must be with scare face poster on her wall LOL. I thought both jar pics was yours Rose.

I'm hoping for 2 OZ a plant. Just watched a CNN on medical MJ good CBD strain is charlettes web

Yes, that is the one that is so wonderful for kids with seizures.... I love watching all these new documentaries centered around our very own plant.

That really made me laugh at the poster being mine...that is funny right there..

Oh the Larry OG was from Dman hear I am thinking how gangsta Rose must be with scare face poster on her wall LOL. I thought both jar pics was yours Rose.

I'm hoping for 2 OZ a plant. Just watched a CNN on medical MJ good CBD strain is charlettes web

Yes, im so gangsta I was forced to hang my scarface pic in the basement by the wife, lol but if i was gonna take a pic of all those jars that was the best pic for the background. imo

Nothing wrong with it bro I love that poster seen it at the flea market. I'd hang it in my garage ( wife won't allow cool stuff in house) . Looks like the nice one with a frame.

I got a small corner of the basement I can hang up my pot ,stuff etc.

doin good, n U ?? makin up DIY project 5 Gallon bucket Cloning machine, will hold 8 plants

Thank you, it is really fun huh. That harvest is still being made into a lot of meds.. I am thankful and ready to do it again! woo hoo.

Thnaks bongo.

Please send Meds :Care of,,WEEDHOPPER,,BR549 Hopper Texas.

Latest posts

Back