Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Orange, I hope you day is going well. we have a break here between visitors, i will be glad when i can just curl up and chill with my new vape. I am glad your here at MP.

Thats nice. You can get better result that before. Happy to help you. :)

My new vape will be here this week -- Extreme-Q too :)

Happy New Year Rosy

Happy New Year Hemper. I think you will be very happy with your new vape. Like i said if your not, i will buy it for half price..what a deal huh?

Thank you grower 13. Glad you joined us this year as well. we have some rocking new members. Happy new year to you too.

Happy New Year Rose....

Haven't been around much lately, hows the grow going? I can't sit at the desk as long as I used to, so just not on here long or much. Gonna start some Mother Plants next month I think, for this summer grow. Hope all is going well with you.

i was thinking about you yesterday TC. I hope all is ok with you. Please come by when you can as I miss ya. Looking forward to your summer grow. I have three to harvest this week. ;~)... much more managable then your harvests. I still don't know how you do it. hugs.

Thanks Orange and you too. I hope it is the best ever for you.

Journal update.

Put trainwreck, Jack Herer, and Satoriin the tent to veg in 5 gallon smart pots. these smart pots are on their 3rd and 4th grow and other then being dirty, they look new. I think they will wear well.

Added 16 quarts of worm castings to the super soil that is not cooking but sitting on the cold patio. I had to buy ffof today but it will be my next to the last bag, I hope. I have a thermometer in the composter and it reads COLD. I added another bag of rice hulls. It looked like it needed it. ha.

Happy new year and a healthy new year to the people nice enough to stop by and the ones that don't too. I hope it is your best year ever.

I so far do not like the rapid rooters. I won't use them again. I have better luck in dirt. Back with pictures.

This is Hashberry by Mandala:

DSCF1268.JPG

DSCF1269.JPG

BPOTM candidate---looking good rb---must be them extra rice hulls---:hubba:

This is a mess of Medicine woman and others at different stages. That is what happens when company comes and stays in the veg room.
DSCF1275.JPG

They look great! I love it when it starts to change colour, it makes even people that don't know about growing anything say "WOW".

Thanks G13, kushl, and Partybro.

Here is a pic of Burmese kush. I think it is a nice plant.

DSCF1279.JPG

Rose ... Smoking a big one of Hashberry right now ... Hard smoke ... Let it go longer for a really hard hit. Yours look really nice. Mines didn't had many cristals but had one that smelled tangerine :hubba:.

That burmese looks wild. Happy 2012 girl.

:48:

Latest posts

Back