Rubbermaid CFL Purple Chitral X Uzbeki Pure Indy Landrace Cross Grow Log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sexologist420

Sexologist since age 13
Reaction score
Sup yall!! The Title says it all. Im growing 5 Purple Chitral X Uzbeki pure indy landrace girls. The Purple Chitral is a landrace from afganistan. The Uzbeki is a landrace from Uzbekistan. The purple chitral was crossed with the Uzbekistan for increased resin production. One of them has uncharacteristicly skinny leaves for an indica. The rest have the nice fat leaves. 2 are slightly taller and much leafear. 2 others are shorter, stockier and have a much better bud to leaf ratio. The last is the almost sativaish looking. They are at day 18 of flower and the frostyness is absolutly increadible. It completely blows me away. This is definitly a keeper strain. The smell coming off of them is very fruity and citrusy. It smells like a citrus dish soap. They are in a local gardening stores organic potting soil mix with worm castings and dolomite lime mixed in. They are fed 2 tsp fox farm tiger bloom and 1 tsp mollasses per gallon of water every other watering. I will be upping to 3 tsp tigerbloom next watering. The box is made from 2 30 gallon rubbermaids flipped on eachother with 4 x 42 watt 3000k cfls. This box was built based on Lifeless plan.

I also growing 1 Blueberry X Cotton Candy female in a seperate rubbermaid. It is a 20 gallon rubbermaid with 4 27 watt warm white cfls.

Enjoy the pics. First 3 are the BB X CC and the rest are the Purple Chitrals X Uzbeki

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 005.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 006.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 007.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 009.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 010.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 011.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 013.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 015.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 017.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 018.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 019.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-11-09 022.jpg

Thanks UK, I appreciate it. Your girls are hot themselves! The mom tasted and smoked amazing!! Very strong smoke...gave me the sinking feeling after just a few hits....very trippy body high. Absolutly loved it after work at night. Then I got the Blueberry X CC for wake and bake:hubba: .

Take care,
pce

Oh man with a mom like that, I cant wait to see what the daughters look like all grown up. :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

very nice setup i have a grow box just like urs cept mine is 2 22gal tubs,
any way we could get picture of the setup with ur lights in it i would like ot see how u did urs if u dont mine:)

My camera and I finally got along
rasta.gif
They are really starting to take off and fill out...the biggest plants bud is about the size of a lighter and is rock hard. I just cant get over how frosty they are....I just get transfixed every time I look at em.
Enjoy the pics fellas.
pce

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 001.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 002.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 003.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 004.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 005.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 006.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 007.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 008.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 009.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 010.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 011.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 012.jpg

thanks for the pictres looks like we built the same box, and ur girls are looking great by the way:)

Thx yall for all the kind words:D

Rockster said:
Looks very nice but may I ask whose seeds they are?
Noone sells this strain. Purple Chitral which was the mother is a very new strain and im not even sure if anyone sells those seeds yet...Im pretty sure ACE Seeds was planning on releasing it mainstream this year. A friend gifted me these seeds (Purple Chitral X Uzbeki) Ive thought about calling it Purple Kryptonite...but I am going to wait till the first time I smoke some good cured buds from her and Ill figure name out then. When I have my own place and have a room dedicated to growing and start breeding, which I will, I plan on using these in quite a few diff strains =D. Two crosses I am real eager to do is (Purple Chitral X Uzbeki) X True Blueberry, I would also like to cross it with Strawberry Cough. Maybe even some widow? Its crazy cuz this strain puts off as much if not more crystals then white widow even....ITS CRAZY. I cant immagine how insane these girls would do under a HPS...LOL. They look this good under 4 42 watt cfls...and thats 5 plants sharing that light. The Blueberry X Cotton Candy is amazing to. I decided to call that strain Blueberry Muffin or Blue Cream. Not sure which...cuz it smells just like fresh blueberry Muffins and blueberry cream cake. But ya...when I can I am definitly going to start breeding and start my own line of seeds...it'll be awhile (5-10) years before Im ready to start selling seeds but ya...I am definitly going to do it.

pce

breeders choice or hothouse flowers had some purple chitral up for auction. said it was a landrace variety.

umbra said:
breeders choice or hothouse flowers had some purple chitral up for auction. said it was a landrace variety.

Really? Sweet! Thx for the info bro:D Yes it is a landrace. Its full name is Purple Pakistani Chitral. It's crossed with a uzbekistan pure indica landrace for increased resin production.

pce

Sup fellaz and ladies. My girls are doing great. Pretty much same as last time. Buds are filling in and taking shape. They definitly have the classic indica look to em. Big bud cicle. Very Very Frosty...starting to resemble those sexy Purple CHitral pics I posted
rasta.gif
You can also see them starting to shade purplish. Its more apparent in person...the camera does not capture it to much.

Enjoy.

pce

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 008.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 009.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 012.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 013.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 014.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 015.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 017.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 019.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 023.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 026.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 028.jpg

PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 029.jpg

Nice job on that grow man.

I got a rubbermaid I just made as well...I needed something smaller than the 400 watt hps I have in my closet so I made that.

Two 18 gallons with 5-42 watts right now in a plexiglass light bank. 4-42 watt 6500k and 1-42 watt 2700k-3000k (I forget which one..soft white bulb) for veg. i am going to go 3-42 watt 3000k bulbs and 2-42 watt 6500k bulbs for flower...possibly make two 30 gallon tubs for a flower chamber...

Anyways, the 210 watts of cfls i got now for veg seems to be doing pretty well. Only ~6-7ish over ambient temp wise.

Whats your temp at right now if you don't mind?

Latest posts

Back