Saliva drug testing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmack

Bud Consumer
Reaction score
Ok so my girlfriend had her first probation meeting today and they took a swab from her mouth. Well she smoked last night and has been for the past couple of months. However she is really sick with a head/chest cold. And she also didnt swab her cheek like the lady asked her, she rubbed it on her teeth. Could it be possible the cold has contaminated the saliva and would have her pass the drug test?:confused:

I know that saliva testing works damn well. Sorry! She may be good though since she doesn't have much in her system. Keep me posted I would like to hear the results

hey bro that's a pita.....pretty sure if she smoked and the swab went in her mouth the test will come back +

can always hope not tho but dont think the odds our in her faver....

let us know the outcome

:48:

Yeah,

I heard saliva testing is one of the most difficult test to beat.
Good Luck... let us know how it all turned out.

cuzigothigh

darn. if she dosnt pass this means more court fees and a lawyer. well ill keep this updated. oh by the way, even if she just wiped it on her teeth instead of her cheek it will come back positive. i would think the sickness and particles in the teeth would make it harder to find the mary jane

Seems like it man. Hope its -. Drug tests are bull!!

dmack said:
even if she just wiped it on her teeth instead of her cheek it will come back positive. i would think the sickness and particles in the teeth would make it harder to find the mary jane

really dont think that will effect the test at all...

I believe the swab only goes back 24 hours or somit like that... google it to make sure but it isn't very long

most place's don't use them because of this :rolleyes:

best of luck to the miss's

Are you sure it was a drug test? Sounds like a DNA test. It is a requirement to give in some places if you are under the states care. I think they prefer urine for a drug test. Good luck.

they said it was her only drug test. one time deal thingy. i hope she passes or else i got to fork out the $ for a lawyer. this means another court hearing is in order. No worries guys. She was not in court for bad reasons. Some cop found an empty jar of hers and came to his conclusion that there was once mary jane in it.

dmack said:
... Some cop found an empty jar of hers and came to his conclusion that there was once mary jane in it.

Oh that really really sucks!!! (wait, its probaly starred... that really s u c k s !!!)... sorry to hear that... good luck on it...

I heard that swab test are more effective than urine... harder to beat too. I would check to see what the time window is... if it can only trace back to 24 hrs, then it doesnt sound too "effective" to me... but like i said.. i don't know much about it.. i have just "heard" things related to it.

Anyhow... good luck.

peace,
cuzigothigh :smoke1:

cuzigothigh said:
Oh that really really sucks!!! (wait, its probaly starred... that really s u c k s !!!)... :smoke1:

Well it looks like they brought back that word. Now I can tell everyone how much my carbon scrubber sucks!!!:hubba: LOL....It blows to hahaha:D

Saliva tests are accurate, but they dont go back as far as a piss test. Actually its more like a blood tests and pot doesnt stay in your blood any longer thatn other drugs. The reason is because its stored in the body fat and when your fat breaks down in your urine. Thats why piss tests go back so much farther. Im only a weekend smoker and I show clean on saliva tests less that 24 hrs later. But you have to really clean your mouth, brush very well, floss, listerine, and scrape your tongue real good because it will detect minute particles. I ordered saliva tests over the internet and experimented. Now if your a heavy smoker it may detect a couple days longer Im not sure.

Latest posts

Back