Salvia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draston

Reaction score
I know its another plant on this site so thats the reason I posted this in the coffee table in the first place. To lengthen on my endevours I got ahold of some salvia 60x from my roommate that just got back from vacation. I used a jet fuel lighter and lit the entire bowl in one puff and inhaled all the smoke and held it for I think 7 seconds.

Salvia does work btw... It made be distort reality pretty hard for about 15 to 20 mins. IT felt like 40. Kind of a one or two time thing really... Not for me def.

Oh i hear your man, i like shrooms and lsd but salvia will Fluff you up crazy like in that lil amount of time , i lost all control of reality and couldnt even move

Oh I moved, I freaked the boogers out and everyone that was watching me was going to try it but after seeing what I did they decided against it. I'll go into what happened if you all are interested in hearing.

Salvia divinorum, also known as Diviner's Sage,Magic Mint,María Pastora, Sage of the Seers, or simply Salvia (although the genus name is shared among many plants), is a powerful psychoactive plant, a member of the sage genus and the Lamiaceae (mint) family. Its primary psychoactive constituent is a diterpenoid known as salvinorin A.Salvia divinorum has long been and continues to be used as an entheogen by the indigenous Mazatec shamans for healing during spirit journeys. The plant is found in isolated, shaded and moist plots in Oaxaca, Mexico.It is thought to be a cultigen.

Dry leaves can be smoked in a pipe, but most users prefer the use of a water pipe to cool the smoke.[24] The temperature required to release salvinorin A from the plant material is quite high (about 240°C). A regular flame will work, but the direct application of something more intense, such as the flame produced from a butane torch lighter, is often preferred.[24]

Many people find that untreated dried Salvia leaf produces unnoticeable or only light effects. More concentrated preparations or extracts, which may be smoked instead of natural strength leaves, have become widely available. The enhanced leaf is often described by a number followed by an x (such as "5x," "10x," etc). The multiplication factors are generally indicative of the relative amounts of leaf used in preparation. The numbers therefore may also be roughly indicative of the relative concentration of the active principle salvinorin A, but the measure should not be taken as absolute. Potency will depend on the naturally varying strength of the untreated leaf used in preparing the extract, as well as the efficiency of the extraction process itself. Extracts reduce the overall amount of smoke that needs to be inhaled, thus facilitating more powerful experiences.

This is taken from Rule #4.

This site is for the discussion of Marijuana. Other sites are available for other topics. If you wish to discuss other drugs, then please do so at another site.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back