Sativa VS Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sativa or Indica which one do you prefer?

• Sativa

• Indica

• Indisatica

• Huh? Thought this was a weed site.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I prefer indica to sativa. When I get home after a days work, and I'm physically wrecked, I find sativas get my head working too much.
Bit of not knowing whether to stand up or sit down. It can put me on edge a bit, whereas indica will make my mind match my physical state.

Having said that I enjoy sativa when I have a day or two off work

Well...you all know what I voted for.. ;)

I think unless you are a strange one like myself and don't mind waiting 3 months for something exotic to finish flowering, you should look for a happy medium (hybrid).

Cheers

indica is my favorite but i like alot of mixes yeah but iif i had to choose it would be indica

aw mines sativa, only cause i dont think ive had Indica is it that good?

Depends on the time of day and mood.

some days, I've got alot of work to do and a sativa gets me in gear.
If its a lax day, indica all the way.

early morning, sativa
evening its all indica.
of course this is when I have a choice. Due to the strains I grow, Im pretty much indica buzz always.

I have only smoked hybrids so I wouldn't know. I believe the NLxBig Bud I grew was more of a Indica Dom. But until I try a true sativa, I wouldn't know which is best.

there...walked full circle on that one ;)...goofy pothead. :peace:

If anyone wonders who the joker is that voted "Huh? Thought this was a weed site," it was me. ;)

I don't really know the difference between the two and I need to read up. I prefer whichever one produces a good, clear head high. I'm guessing sativa by the posts, but I have absolutely no idea if I've had it or not. Most of the stuff around here gives you a pretty heavy, "locked" stone. Not as big a fan of that, and I'm guessing that's indica. :/

I've had sativa a buncha of times. But i've had some indicas that gave me same uppity high. I just like it because it allows you to use the high for reading/thinking. Even though any high will do for me, just don't want to zone off to TV too much :rolleyes:

Ok I already voted...but I have to say I can say now that I've smoked both indica doms and sativa doms and I love them both for different reasons.

When I want that "giddy up" high I smoke my Indica that was harvested a tad early. When I want the mental inside yourself but still able to function the sativa is wonderful. When I want that right before bed, I would go back to the indica dom. That's all I got to say about that.

I cannot say for certain, but from the descriptions I am leaning towards the Satvia Dom, love those headytrips that leave you will functioning ablility.

Love the trips on Sativa where you just throw on some music and just let it take you away. The indica dom is cool and all, but i want something to give you that extra boost, make things a little skewed and way more fun!:bong1:

Sativa's - hands down.
When you smoke some chocolate thai , that's a good high. Up, clear, energetic, dreamy, like walking on clouds kind of high.

But, indi's are good sleep meds.

(Edit by Stoney Bud. Discussion of other illegal drugs is not permitted on this site.)

Indica when you know surgury will be required to get the coach cushion outa your butt, and your ok with that type of vegatating, but a sweet Sativa when I got a lot I need to get accomplished and really want to get behind doing the work. I have a big Japanese Garden that is my labor of love, a good couple of hits in the early am and Shazzam, will be an enjoyable rest in the finished garden that night, yeah baby.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

As with a lot of others, I have times when I prefer one over the other or a particular hybid mix of the two.

Just before bed, I've gotten into a habit of smoking about 4 hits of Aurora Indica. The stuff knocks me on my can and sleep is almost instantanous and solid. I wake feeling great.

When I'm on my way out to play pool or go to an event of some sort, I prefer my Snow White hybrid. It stones me, but my mind is still active and it makes me laugh a lot.

But over all, I like the Indica stone the best.

Indica, hands down. Mostly, all i've smoked is sativas. I like the couchlock feeling:D.

Latest posts

Back