SCHT is BACK and couldn't be more excited!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here she is :icon_smile:

So I'm pretty sure my Chocolate Heaven clone is good and pollinated, chopped the male Deep Purple down tonight.

The clone will have one more day alone before Being given a shower and put into the flower room.

I also have a more indica looking male that I plan on flowering to collect pollen and try my hand at paper bag pollination :hubba: can't wait for that experiment.

image.jpg

Ok update time
Had 2 auto seeds left decided to plant one and see how she does OD
2 days old

image.jpg

This is the second Deep Purple male and more indica looking by his leaves
I will be trying Paint Brush pollination I decided.
After the flowers are formed I will snip them then put them on paper to dry and open up. The pollen will then be collected and applied to my DP girls, I have two females and think I will hit each one on a single branch.

He's been in flower two weeks so expect him to open in about ten to fifteen days

image.jpg

And finally my Chocolate Heaven clone.
She's starting week 7 and was pollinated by my first DP 2 weeks ago Wednesday
I will try and keep her alive until the seeds drop, with no plan on smoking her I don't plan on watching the tric development.

I believe in the pic you can see a little black spot which should be a seed :hubba: looks like I got at least one, mission accomplished :ignore: lol

image.jpg

Looking lovely! Interesting stuff.

Green and seed mojo to you thor.

yeah mojo for your seed production there, SCHT! :aok:

That's for all the kind words :woohoo:
So here are my bondaged girls all got put into the "solarium" on Sunday and have been under crappy light conditions last month or so cuz veg room so full.

This is the Blueberry Kush, I transplanted her on Sunday when they were moved

image.jpg

Here is the Chocolate Heaven that I took the clone from. She will be transplanted this week some time

image.jpg

This is Deep Purple #5 out of 5 seeds got 2 females 3 males and are using 2 of them for pollen chucking.

All these girls could have done better with more light and I kinda effed them up by starting to tie them down to soon. I then decided to HST instead of LST to see if any would herm and none did.

When my second male has pollen ready I will try paint brush pollination on some popcorn buds

image.jpg

Now the best one
Deep Purple #1, I let her grow before topping then training her.
I also fought to keep her in good lighting while the others got pushed to the back
:icon_smile:

She too will get pollinated by the second male :hubba:

:bong1: hits for all while stopping in

image.jpg

I will try to keep a better photo log of him since there are few people dabbling with chucking pollen.

All should know this is only my second attempt at it so I'm sharing a learning experience and not saying I know everything about it but have done quite abut of reading.

There has been a surprising amount of growth in two days for what I expected

Here is a full shot of him with my ph pen as a reference for size. My male is being done in the speaker box with floros at about 6000 lumens and is about 1 ft square. I consider it micro chucking but you can be the judge :p

image.jpg

Here's the Chocolate Heaven girl
Starting to split and will be able to see seeds soon

image.jpg

Ok
I see some flowers starting to split open, so I took some pics to document my experience with paint brush pollination.

I cut these two limbs off and have them between paper to dry and open. I will be doing this daily until all limbs are gone and to ensure I get viable pollen, my theory is if the first limbs I cut off didn't make good pollen I will get good pollen from other limbs.

image.jpg

Another day a little more growth in my male
I think tomorrow I will take the big branch down tomorrow as its gonna open soon

image.jpg

Took him down tonight to dry and open his pollen onto paper for collection.

Prolly should've left one branch on to actually open while alive but needed to get something done ;) ;)

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back