scores not submited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jash

Reaction score
it started many days ago with the caribbean stud poker only but now caribbean stud poker, golden miner special edition + the choper game and another one that idont remeber right now are problematic for me: every time im finished playing the games above i can not submit/send score and it comes out this: "your score was not submited" + it logs me out so i have to log in again and type user name and password..:confused:

jash said:
it started many days ago with the caribbean stud poker only but now caribbean stud poker, golden miner special edition + the choper game and another one that idont remeber right now are problematic for me: every time im finished playing the games above i can not submit/send score and it comes out this: "your score was not submited" + it logs me out so i have to log in again and type user name and password..:confused:

I'm not sure if this is the problem or not, since I don't know the scores that are already posted, but if your score isn't higher than those that already hold the lead positions, it won't keep yours. You have to beat one of the leaders to have it keep your score.

yeah there are a few games that wont even put up a score the chopperdodge is one of them there are a few others too but i cant think of them all right now. and whats up with the bowling tourny it hasnt changed its status in a couple weeks.

gold miner special was ok till yesterday-then i was about to send my hiscore and ooops it threw me out,its not about hiscores only: every time this happens i have to log in again

the problem is that your doing your fine hiscore and then....:eek::shocked::confused:

some of the games won't submit score. Its a problem with the game itself. They are free, and not created by MarP. So gotta live with a couple of glitchy ones is all.

iwas playing the golden miner s.e. without problems till yesterday:eek: the damn game was waiting MY hiscore to start the prob..:doh:what about to remove the problematic games like chopperdodge etc...

I think what Jash is talking about is the fact that once we start playing, if the game takes us more than 30-40- minutes it logs us out and won't submit our score. I've experienced this with a lot of games not just the ones mentioned in this thread, 2d knock out, Gold miner special, Chuck Norris, even miniature golf.

i havent thought that it logs us out because of the time, will check this out.

do you tick the remember me when you log in? that is a known issue in the arcade.....

easy way around it is for Marp to setup remember as ticked at all times....

need help Marp just let me know bro as i went thru this problem long ago.....

some game's dont get converted right either and need a bit of work to get em going and some just stop all together..... none of the games are made to play on VB software so probs do come up with them.... I have close to 400 games up now and around 150 i cant get to work....

check'n the remember me solves alot of these issues:)

U know what HGB, that's a good point, I never even considered that to be a factor. Thanks for the tip bro.

Thanks HGB, you know where I can locate that setting maybe?

all the games are played on the client side (your PC and not on the server)

these are flash/java games so peeps need current version's of those on there machines as well:)

Thanx Marp and HGB everything works fine now!:aok:

Latest posts

Back