Screwdriver's master kush grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks so good. Let us no how she smokes. We got some Lowrider 2s Blue Streaks and some Master Lows. Master low is the master kush crossed with lowrider cant weight till there done. The females are starting to pack on the pistols :D Good luck with the rest of you're grow. How long till harvest

Thanks for stopping by Beachweed.

I harvested my master kush and put some in my cooler sweat thread. All the cuttings I took yellowed up and I gave up on them. So the last generation, mk.2, has been in flower for 18 days. I just top dressed her with all my goodies, (blood, guano, Kplus, lime).
DSCN5372.JPG

that plant looks pretty good ,,hope all keeps going good for u in the new year

Hello tom-tom.

Sorry, its been a long time since I have updated here. She has been crammed into the cabinet and finally has a little breathing room. MK.2 is at day 28 of flower and looking healthy.
DSCN5513.JPG

Wow screwdriver your ladies are looking amazing. Keep up the good work

Whats going on SD. May i say the ladies are looking great. ;) Whatever your doing mang keep it up because they will love ya for it in the end. :aok:

Hello Hyper. Thanks.
Thanks TBG. I'm hoping . I will say that she more frostier than her mom.

I topped dressed her with about a pinch of blood meal and about three pinches of bat guano and 3phos. At day 33 of flower.
DSCN5608.JPGDSCN5610.JPGDSCN5613.JPG

Looking better than ever SD. ;) Keep up the great work mang. :aok:

She is looking sweet. SD. You have definitely got it going on... :aok:

Did you sprinkle some sugar on them buds before you took the pics:spit:
They are looking really good man.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Thanks TBG.
Rd, I've been telling people that for years and nobody believes me. ;)
berserker, don't tempt me. Does anybody else here put sugar on a tuna sandwich? Yummy.

At day 41. Hoping to see growth spurt. I was disappointed with the amount of growth from the mother. It was probably my fault but, I just didn't see a huge bud swell in the last couple weeks with her. mk.2 has been healthy and the trichomes seemed to come in extremely dense compared to the mother.
DSCN5655.JPG

:rofl: I hear ya, SD!!! :rolleyes:

Sugar on my tuna sandwich...? No... BUT, sweet pickle relish....oh, yeah!!! Won't eat a tuna sandwich without it!!

That plant looks very nice!! :D

mk2 looks great, screwdriver. yer doing a spectacular job raising her. I didn't notice... do you have a smoke report on the mother?... or r u still working her over?

Hello Rd, I remember most details of the first time my dad introduced me to pickle relish. Which got me thinking how odd that is. Anyway, hope all is well after the accident. Wish I could help. I'll imagine helping you in my thoughts.

TCVG, I didn't get around to it and its gone from memory other than it was good.:)

mk.2 is in the front. I begin to drool when the cabinet door is open. I top dressed her with a pinch of cottonseed meal, and about half teaspoon of 3phosphate and about a half of epsom plus. A bit of lime and finished with watering with my drool.
DSCN5683.JPG

That looks great man, she looks way more dank than the mother, good job. Too bad it is the end of the line, you should try to reveg her and get another cutting after you harvest...

Holy crap screwdriver those ladies are really filling out and looking great. Gotta love them ladies when they get all frosty and the calayx's start swelling. Great job as always mang. :aok:

Hello TBG. I feeling alot better about the yield on mk.2. Now, I can really see them swelling. Starting to fight the urge to chop. She's at day 51 flower and trics all over.:)

DSCN5712.JPGDSCN5711.JPG

Here's mk.2 at about 57 days in flower. The lower buds appear to be finishing faster than the top buds. Top dressed with some 3phos. epsom+, and a bit of lime then watered with a light dose of fish fert mix.

DSCN5732.JPGDSCN5734.JPGDSCN5736.JPG

A group shot
DSCN5735.JPG

Due to the lack of space she will finish under my 70mh. I know, but Ruth needs the 250hps and there wasn't enough room without knocking into mk.2's trics and we wouldn't want that.

Latest posts

Back