Scrog / dwc 1st timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exarmy

Reaction score
So Im working on a little project and was hopeing yall could answer a few of my questions

When scroging Ive heard fill the screen half way, right......

Does than mean half of the holes are filled, or half of the actual screen?

I know my nutes. I got Ph and PPM, weekly or bi weekly rez change.

anything else i should know or look up before inbarking on this. IM sure ill be fine. Ive been growing in soilless mixs for going on 3 years now. But never hurts to ask.

Heres the set up

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

I filled up almost 3/4 of my screen before the flip, I think the main thing is to account for the stretch in the first couple weeks of flower... looks good though.. I hope you have an extra pair of hands for the res changes.. unless you were to attach the screen to the lid like THG did..

I have a small water pump to pump the water.

The silver stuff on the walls is that IR-Block. Its suppose to make flur and thermal imaging not a threat anymore. At least lets hope so.

Looks good. I'm with Turkeyneck--I think about 3/4 is about right. I would be for getting that light a whole lot closer, though.

Thanks everyone, so basically just make sure that 3/4 of the screen is covered in leaves and partial bud sites. Im new to hydro so if I take a clones in rock wool cubes, about how long should i veg them? 2-3 weeks or the normal 6 or more like i do with soil?

Latest posts

Back