Sea of Green: T5/T5 or T5/HPS or MH/HPS???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sap_boy

Reaction score
I am going to be employing the Sea of green (SOG) method in my grow rooms. I have one room for veg and one for flower. I have the option of using MH for veg and HPS for flower OR T5 HO grow for veg and T5 HO bloom for flower.

Somebody told me that the T5 would be better for SOG because they can be hung very close to the plants. Another person told me to huse T5 for veg and HPS for flower. Another said HID all the way.

I'd like the opinions of more seasoned growers. SOG is the only way to go for me, and I'd like to be succsessful. Thanks a lot!

sap_boy said:
I am going to be employing the Sea of green (SOG) method in my grow rooms. I have one room for veg and one for flower. I have the option of using MH for veg and HPS for flower OR T5 HO grow for veg and T5 HO bloom for flower.

Somebody told me that the T5 would be better for SOG because they can be hung very close to the plants. Another person told me to huse T5 for veg and HPS for flower. Another said HID all the way.

I'd like the opinions of more seasoned growers. SOG is the only way to go for me, and I'd like to be succsessful. Thanks a lot!

I think next time i will try, T5 veg and HPS for flowering. Am i correct??

johnnybuds said:
I think next time i will try, T5 veg and HPS for flowering. Am i correct??

I'm sorry, I don't understand your response.

sap_boy said:
I'm sorry, I don't understand your response.

Sorry i was in a hurry. Iwould like to try in my next grow. T5 veg. HPS to flower.

I'd like to hear if this is good or bad.

Latest posts

Back