seed company's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FATBOY

Reaction score
can anyone give me some names of seed companys that are still shipping to the U.S. I need to know for shure so if anyone has recently ordered fill me in please

i dont think any of them do. shipping bud seeds to the US is the same as shipping weed, because of laws that stipulate the war on drugs. seed companies dont do it. only thing one can do is try.

i would imagine EVERYONE ELSE WOULD SAY THE SAME THING....

I just ordered from Dr. Chronic yesterday using my credit card. I'm pretty confident and he has pretty good reviews. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Ordered from seedbotique 2 weeks ago, received within a week. They are all sprouting now.
I'm a happy camper :D.

There are a lot of companies that still ship to the US. I just got my order from Mandala Seeds. I have also ordered from Seedbay and Joey Weed in the last six months or so.

www.dutchbreed.com is a unique breeder that ships with ultra stealth delivery to the US (if you request it - if not they'll ship in plain padded packaging). They go the extra step to make sure customs won't suspect there's anything illegal or unordinary being shipped at all. Many US customers have recieved their seeds ordering from here.

www.drchronic.com sells seeds from many various breeders, and many people who have ordered from there who reside in the US have had success with them.

this is why marc emery got caught up ^^^

;)

dont ask dont tell is a healthy extension imo

lets not make it any easier for them eh?

0b1kinsmokey said:

;)

Huh? I revealed nothing more about the shipping methods that wasn't already on the websites, if that's what you were referring to.

i think what he's trying to say is that if we discuss which banks ship to the US we'll be giving LO a 'leg up' on bringing us 'down'. preposterous as we have a whole board dedicated to which seed banks are good and which are scams as well as pleanty of' do they ship to the US?" type questions.

On-topic: i've heard great things about marijuana-seeds.nl and Dr.chronic although i lack personal experience with either company :)

0b1kinsmokey said:

;)

alot of sites say they do. don't get your point

nirvana, 2 wks. they were in my hand. paid w/ debit, shipped stealth, ordered bubblelicious & citral

Latest posts

Back