Seeds 1st time! ...... Great ... Wat now ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokypo

ThE GuLlY gRoW
Reaction score
had to harvest a plnt earlier than I intended the other nite as I could see a few seeds and It freaked me out a bit . I have just noticed tho that another of my plants has nanas in a few buds. They were very small, and I picked the ones as I noticed them. I am on day 5 of flush, but my trichomes are still clear and a milky and I want some amber!. They are on the 1st day of week 9 today. They were feminised ppp abd bbc. What comes first in a female plant ...? seeds or pollen pods (nanas). Is this possibly because they are coming to an end? I have read that fem plants may try a desperat reproduction when it is nearing max flower maturation.How long does it take for seeds to form or a pod to open and contain pollen. I cant spoil the other ten plants ! but I dont wanna loose out on the last few growth spurts and trichome maturation!. Please put my mind at ease! Thanks peops, I couldnt have got so close toharvesing a great smoke that will sort me out without you!

:)

...Femmed" seeds are produced primarily from hermie flowers/pollen.
Personally, "I" am not surprised. I see it far to frequently here on the forum, to believe that they aren't MORE prone to hermie than traditionally produced seeds, from a male and a female..
call me a conservative..;)
the seeds that you have produced, will be even MORE likely to hermi' on you.. "IF" you decide to continue down the "femminised" path...

Latest posts

Back