seeds,autos info needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middieman440

i am unknown
Reaction score
hey guys jest need a straight answear answear here i cant really find one,,i have male and female same strains the male is well into flowering while the female just has a bunch of pre-flowers no buds,,pollen has been put on the female pre-flowers by myself,these are autos so by the time the seeds are mature the plant should be ready to chop,,<unsure about that..but by me putting the pollen on the pre-flowers as well as the plant doing it itself.will it make seeds just by the preflower female or do i need to wait for buds to form???please help

Yes you will get a few seeds, but if you wait until the female is starting to bud and allow more pollen onto the budding sites, you will get LOTS of seeds ;)

:peace:

ok,so now will they take longer to bud because of it being pollenated,i still plan on leaving the male in for 2 more week,or should i just leave them together till there lives are over..i do want at least 3 grams of smokeable bud??,i want at least 100 seeds for outdoors and will then do the seeding process again with 2males2females,...thanks for reply hippie

I just harvested my seed run poisondwarf last night. My male flowered about 6-7 days before the female. I left him in with her for two more weeks to make sure I got enough seeds from her, then I killed him and shook him over her. At this point she was around 30 days old, and was full of preflowers, but nothing to get excited about. I left her go until 65 days before I chopped. I've pulled 71 seeds out of her!

Latest posts

Back