Seeds sent to house...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcbud_chick

Smokin' BC Bud
Reaction score
I read somewhere on this website that you shouldn't have seeds sent to the house that you are growing at, I was just wondering what are other people's experience with this? And also, what if you don't have a possible alternative address?

well if they get taken and they have your grow address they come and you get busted for your grow..Send them to a friends house..Or send them to your address with diffrent name...I am not as peranoid as most but do lean ot the side of caution..Good luck my friend

Either way is a risk. Either you have the beans sent to your house, or you tell a friend about your grow and have the beans sent to their house.

I opted to have the seeds sent to my home. I decided that that was the lesser risk. Not that I would expect my friends to rat me out, but when you tell other people, they just can't seem to keep their mouths shut. I can't tell you how many times casual friends have said something like: "My brother grew this." or "I have a good friend growing WW" or even that they themselves grew it.

Seeds that are seized are generally seized by customs. I have never heard of anyone who got popped because they had seeds sent through the mail to them (I can't imagine that customs gets too excited about someone who ordered 10-20 seeds). However, many people are busted because they shared their secret with the wrong "friend".

My belief is do not have them sent to your grow house...NEVER. I have never heard of anyone getting popped, at least not anyone that I believed LOL. But why give tham any info whatsoever. Also I'm an American living in a non MM state so I know the laws here but not up in Canada. If it's a fine or a slap on the wrist I guess there's no reason to be paranoid but where I live I'm looking at a new home with nice shiny bars and possibly a real criminal as my roommate. If I ever get caught I don't want it to be something little like that, something I could have prevented, if I get caught I want it to be because they busted their *** to do it not because I was lazy or made a spur of the moment decision that could ruin my life for a while.

I've gotten some sent to my house and have had no problems yet (knock on wood). But I wouldn't advise it.

Get a post office box and have them shipped there. With a fake id you can get one.... Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

I always use a false name and don't get them set to where I'm growing,that why if they do get found my friend can deny all knowledge of them because of the false name.

Latest posts

Back