server busy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickFoster

Reaction score
I know this has been mentioned before and if I remember correctly the mods weren't too thrilled with the subject being brought up. I belong to about 5 forums and I prefer this one by far because it's not so big that the threads are off the first page in 30 minutes and the people on here are very respectful and not assholes. That being said - what's up with the server busy? I know there are certain times of the day when there are more people on it than other times but ..... why is this the only one I have trouble with out of 5? Do you need a larger server? Seems to me that if you want people to enjoy their experience on this site you'd fix it.

Please delete this thread we don't need the trouble started again. IT'S a free site so be happy with it. Or have a nice day somewhere else.:peace:

ozzydiodude said:
Please delete this thread we don't need the trouble started again. IT'S a free site so be happy with it. Or have a nice day somewhere else.:peace:
I think I'll take your advice. Peace brother!

hi i have a question im 5 weeks into flowering and the buds are marble size on my gaian haze i have just started using bigbud bloom howoften do i use it

can anyone help me as i am a first time grower

I've actually sent MarP a PM and relayed to him 'bout donations...And yes i spend two thirds of my time trying to get back to the "board"....
I'm really hoping to "donate" for auction to fellow MP'ers here so we can get a real server.....I'm offering a couple of slides and full color "spoons".

hi the server is always busy to me to can someone helpme please im 5 weeks into flowering and the buds are marble size on my gaian haze i have just started using bigbud bloom how often do i use it

read the label ? It should give basic "useage" directions. If not ( others to chime in) most of us ? fert every other feeding or evry third feeding.

it doesnt say but thanks i dont no weather its true but i got told to use big bud every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back