SEX problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dogg

Reaction score
The ones from the photos beneath are male or female?
I say they are female....in this case...where are the males?
Do they grow on different plants or on the same as the females?
They show up after the females?because i cannot see anything but the type in the photos....only one type that is....hope females...
Please help me!

Imagine520.jpg

Imagine528.jpg

Imagine529.jpg

Imagine530.jpg

Imagine531.jpg

Imagine532.jpg

Imagine533.jpg

Imagine535.jpg

If its your only plant then do what you do with your trash, if you have other plants you need to remove this plant from them until you know for certain if its a male or a fem or a hernie, a hermi will pollinate other fem plants just as easily as a male will but the seeds from a pollinated fem by a hermi will produce genetic mutant seeds that will produce more hermies.

Hippy

yea thats a hermi buddy like hippy said if u got other plants get rid of it so it wont pollenate the others, if it your only plant then keep it if u like, it will be heavly seeded but u should get high i think. Oh yea, if you do keep it be sure to SCRUB YOU GROW ROOM REALLLLLLLY WELLLLLL!!!!!!!! or the next time you grow there may still be pollen in there and it WILL GET YOUR LADIES!!!!! No matter what u choose good luck and grow safe

BluntFullOfKush said:
yea thats a hermi buddy like hippy said if u got other plants get rid of it so it wont pollenate the others, if it your only plant then keep it if u like, it will be heavly seeded but u should get high i think. Oh yea, if you do keep it be sure to SCRUB YOU GROW ROOM REALLLLLLLY WELLLLLL!!!!!!!! or the next time you grow there may still be pollen in there and it WILL GET YOUR LADIES!!!!! No matter what u choose good luck and grow safe

Excellent advice. If this is the only plant you have growing you can finish growing it out, the seeds will be worthless but you may get a little buzz off the smoke or sell it, if it looks good someone will buy it, seeds or not and I guarantee if it tastes good they'll want more. BUT MAKE SURE YOU SCRUB EVERYTHING BEFORE GRWOING AGAIN, EVEN MORE SO IF YOU GROW IT OUT BECAUSE IT WILL THROW POLLEN EVERYWHERE>>>>>

thanx guyz...but...unfortunatelly i have 4 plants......3 look like the one in the picture....and 1 is only with males....:(

Latest posts

Back