sex question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daf

up in smoke!!!
Reaction score
hey peps, need some help with the sexing of my lr is 2 1/2 wks. i have noticed it has some balls on it but im not sure becuz in the pics ive seen of sexing they have calyst or balls which look the same. if its a fem doesnt the calyst have to open and suppose to have pistils coming out. or is it not suppose to have any balls or sacks at all...

so eventough it is just 2 1/2 wks its just suppse to have pistils , i thought the sacks would open and then have pistils

at 2.5 weeks, if you dont see pistils you have a male. I had the same problem, but i had a plant with four main colas from lst, 3 of them had male flowers and one had female flowers, weird, but there is no doubt that you will be able to spot male flowers, pistils show up quick, but if you dont see them soon, you got a male on your hands, or worse, a hermie like me.

Reactions: daf
how long does a male plant take after its showing its sacks take to pollinate?

The Hemp Goddess said:
IMO, 2-1/2 weeks is a little early to expect a plant to show sex. Be patient and post some pictures.

oh, your plant is only 2.5 weeks old daf???? i thought you were two into flowering. oops!

if your going by preflowers, mine showed preflowers at about 3-4 weeks of veg growth, you shouldnt be seeing any sign of sex unless its an auto, i think.

how long does it take 4 sacks to pollinate

dunno, i never let them get that far, he he, but ive heard about two weeks, someone correct me if im wrong.

Reactions: daf

Latest posts

Back