SHED Inc..2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah, 4U. You always have something crankin full blast. The flower room looks phenomenal! Let me know how you like the GWGF. Still have "YouWantThis" going somewhere? I loved that Deep Purple.

Keep it up, my friend :cool2:

Drft

4U ya there are some pot shops opening up around the state not very many though mostly in the bigger cities like denver but there having problems with that though one got shut down after only being open a few hours because of a landlord dispute but there is still one up there going as far as i know you pay a membership fee and they supply the weed, but i havent gone to one yet

the first one to open up was actually in a small town just about fifteen minutes form me it got shut down after the first day because i guess recreational shops arent legal yet but it drew alot of attention

denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22292647/colorados-first-marijuana-club-shut-down-landlord-dispute

drfting07 said:
Hell yeah, 4U. You always have something crankin full blast. The flower room looks phenomenal! Let me know how you like the GWGF. Still have "YouWantThis" going somewhere? I loved that Deep Purple.

Keep it up, my friend :cool2:

Drft

Yeah I just put a few of the "YWT" in flower...clones well too...Ill veg the females of the GWGF for a couple more weeks than process them through flower....nice to see ya :48:

Starts to almost finish yual knows how to cook up some pouch product pilgrem thanks fur lettin me ejoy yur fireside ;)

BWD

wow i cant belive this one got by me. thats a nice grow you got thier

:ciao: cloning day

024.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

037.JPG

038.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

041.JPG

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Love that there lid tapped to light classic pilgrem ;)

BWD
Lol ive looked at that several times also it looks like it works good though hope you dont mind if i try out your invention there

4U what wattage of bulbs are you running in there?

Everything custom made. That's why your room is cooler than mine!

Be bout the best thin saw here in while lol I thought I be havin the thrifty skill owned mighty fine this pilgrem

BWD

DarkHorse007 said:
Lol ive looked at that several times also it looks like it works good though hope you dont mind if i try out your invention there

4U what wattage of bulbs are you running in there?

:ciao:

that is 250MH parking light...I got 6 from a job and made one to be remote..the light was origanaly in the the tote and a cfl was used for a clone box..when I dumped that idea..this one came to mind...the cord runs through hooks on cieling so I can pull up and down...thee actual Veg area has 2 @ 600MH....and those cfl under shelf..and the flours for the clones..the "drop Light" is easy to make;) thanks for stoping by

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

thanks for stoping by the Shed Backswood...
:48:

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

okay my lettuce has showed sprouts so I better get the water ready...ive never grown veggies inside:rofl:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

Just pulled the Pink Lemonaid at 56 days:icon_smile:

027.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

035.JPG

:clap: once again I must reiterate....you are the bee's knee's...lol...beautiful lady there you harvested.

Stay :stoned:, I know u will....

Okay here I have the Gooey Mom Im running in coco...using GH 3 part...the kitty bucket is near 4 gallons

008.JPG

009.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

022.JPG

015.JPG

Latest posts

Back