Shed?

• Thread starter ^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^

Hello, i'm looking to build a shed sometime in the nearing future. I would like advice on how what materials i should use. i'm looking at a maximum space of about 8'x8' square feet. Help would be greatly appreciated. Goodbye

I am also stuck on that idea lol!! guess we'll have to wait and see.

I grow in a shed..get plans from Homedepot good luck

Yo ^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^ Just some friendly advice you might wanna think about changing your signature, Not sure its gonna fly.

4u2sm0ke said:
I grow in a shed..get plans from Homedepot good luck

LOL I didnt know Home Depot had plans for grow rooms! I will have to cruise over and check that out:hubba:

seems that a shed would consist of a floor, at least four walls and a roof.....this would require purchasing two by sixes or eights for the floor joices, two by four's for the wall studs and two by eight's for the rafters.....personally, I'd go 8' by 12', have divided rooms inside, but that's just an idea.......oh, and you need some plywood, several sheets, five eighth's should work.....then 30 lb felt for waterproofing outside walls.....and the roof, which should be covered with some kind of roofing materiel, i.e. shingles

you are also going to need tools for this job......hope you have figured this part out ahead of time.....

oh yeah, the shed will need some kind of power source.....you can wire it yourself, or use extension cords.....

then there is the water problem.......got to have water dude.....seems to be part of the formula.....

you know something, this is nuts......I really can't help you anymore.....makes my head hurt trying to figure out your stuff......have a good grow 'smokey'......and what part of California are you from?

THCPezDispenser I was thinking the same thing. ^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^
hasn't been around since he had that messed up signature.

Latest posts

Back