short term smoke report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok so I pulled a tester bud from my godfather girlie about a week ago and I finally sat done and gave her a try just gonna make this short and simple you can really smell the grape in her and in general just smells amazing. Very smooth for only being cured for a few days i.was pleasantly surprised. Nice high with a pretty quick onset little couchlock which I'm going for. So ill prob do her in starting next week gonna harvest her in stages

I'm so excited, in the home stretch paying close attention to what I do from this point extra close attention.

View attachment WP_20160124_12_15_10_Pro.jpg

View attachment WP_20160124_13_34_19_Pro.jpg

9 weeks. The bud I pulled was a lower bottom little thing I don't like pulling the buds that given the time will grow alot more. And I left the test for the first smoke of the day, and it was enjoyable, so if it's not near ready yet I can only imagine. Got about 20% amber, gotta remember too my lighting is below what y'all wouldnt deem adequate

Please let me know what you think, I don't wanna pull them off it's way to early cause this could be great stuff, I know my yeild won't be great but I've come to terms with that. But the stuff I tested really was good so if you guys tell me I can go another 2-3 weeks I think that would make me happier.����

Please let me know what you think, I don't wanna pull them off it's way to early cause this could be great stuff, I know my yeild won't be great but I've come to terms with that. But the stuff I tested really was good so if you guys tell me I can go another 2-3 weeks I think that would make me happier.����

i would change lights ASAP. give 1 or 2 more weeks till pick. the difference will be HUGE after light change. u do get 1st prize for weak bud pic.:woohoo: but u can fix it. be 10x more fun also. good luck wink

I did the same thing today. picked a couple popcorn buds. 5 1/2 weeks. What the heck. Did not try it yet.

sorry if i poked fun. At 9 weeks i have not seen pics that look so small. trics are not bad. that bud pic is better but likely would go in popcorn, sugar leaves bag. it looks healthy but STARVING for something. i guess its ur lighting. if u switch u will see my point. hope u can upgrade soon. great help here. goodluck

sorry if i poked fun. At 9 weeks i have not seen pics that look so small. trics are not bad. that bud pic is better but likely would go in popcorn, sugar leaves bag. it looks healthy but STARVING for something. i guess its ur lighting. if u switch u will see my point. hope u can upgrade soon. great help here. goodluck

no offense taken I'm sure it's mostly my lighting that picture immediate above is a popcorn bud from bottom but I agree the top colas are not as big as I'd like. I knew my lighting would hold me back but I didn't expect it to do this well so I can't complain. At this point. I'm not upset with the tri h production I want to get this strain again for my next grow

I should be able to get a better pic up tomorrow since I had to remove another girl I had going from my grow space. Evils nanners apeared not on me godfather girl though thank god.

Latest posts

Back