Should I chop (pics)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sap_boy

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

The high/low forecast for the next ten days is an average of 52/43. That takes us into November and I have a hard time believing that it'll get warmer after that. Should I chop my girl down? I don't think that it's developing any more trichs at these temperatures, and I haven't seen any growth in a while. The trichs are mostly cloudy, a few less than cloudy, but none are amber. It's a big-*** Sativa, pictures are available here:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18471

These photos were taken ten days ago.

Any help is appreciated!

Mostly cloudy, a few clear-ish, no amber as far as I can tell, but I'm a noobie when it comes to using the pocket scope and examining the trichs. Wish I could take a photo of them up close...

You'll be really really sad if you chop it before they turn amber. Every time you smoke it, you'll be saying, "Aw man, after all that trouble, I cheated myself. Oh what I could've had. Oh well, maybe next year."

No, we haven't had a frost yet, but the daytime temperatures linger around 52 degrees and at night it's dipping into the LOW 40s (38 forecasted for early next week.

I hear 'ya Startibartfast...the problem is that it's a Sativa and for some reason it's finishing REALLY slowly. I want to get the best smoke possible, but since this is my first grow, I'm just confused as to the best course of action.

Here is my area's forecast for the next ten days (High/Low):

Today: 55°/50°
Friday: 58°/56°
Saturday: 60°/44°
Sunday: 48°/39°
10/29: 52°/45°
10/30: 51°/39°
10/31: 55°/47°
11/1: 53°/41°
11/2: 51°/41°
11/3: 52°/41°

What's the lowest temperature I should be looking for in order to chop? 32 degrees? 38? 40?

I think your looking at 32 degrees for freezing. I would say anything below 36 you should really keep an eye out.

Latest posts

Back