should i keep going??? part 2 with pics!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithgrown

R.I.P. Dime Bag
Reaction score
ok guys my one sativa dom lady has been flowering since oct 5th under 400w hps and alot of CFL's. had a huge heat porb with an indian summer in november and lost all fan leaves and figured she was done for.

well temps came down and she started looking better and greener. she continued to lose leaves the whole rest of flowering. they wld turn yellow and fall off but she kept growing buds.

i have cut off a few branches and quick dried the buds in the oven at bout 145. they look taste and smell pretty good but dont have much kick to them. im worried this is as good as it gets for this plant with no leaves and so long into flowering.

take a look and let me know what yall think

SANY1756.JPG

SANY1757.JPG

SANY1758.JPG

SANY1760.JPG

SANY1766.JPG

SANY1767.JPG

SANY1773.JPG

SANY1774.JPG

SANY1775.JPG

SANY1777.JPG

SANY1778.JPG

SANY1780.JPG

Cut it down and start over. Looks like if it was healthy, a plant that size in the right enviroment buddy, could pull you half lb. Figure out where things went wrong. I am betting more than just some high temps.

well her pistals are still really white. except for on the bottom of some of the buds they are starting to turn red. i was planning on getting a radioshak special soon but havent as of yet.

Dang brother, Her pistils arent a real good idicator on your readiness fer harvest. Looking fer atleast a cloudy, a high cloudy percentage. Now she may do a bit better in cure but who knows? I'd say and wait fer others to chime in and make your own decision is, where she's at, since you haven't been to the shak yet this is as good as an excuse as any. If she's close to or completly cloudy i say give her a day or two to see if you can maybe get a few amber. Then execute her butt! You can always pull her sooner if not. Strait water and good luck. Remeber get that scope! Good luck bud and keep us posted.

hey thanks for the input chef. yeah i know pistals r not a good indicator jus figured they wld tell me when she was finishing up. if she ever will!!!! lol

From the pics she saying ....get the scooope.. ok my ghost whisper talk sucks over the net:D Keep us posted.:beatnik:

That is your call some flush(water no nutes) the last couple weeks other feed nutes til the end it is all a matter of taste to you

haha the plant i just recently chopped looked like that. absolutely no fan leaves on the main stem were left, and the fan leaves on the branches were all dead. only the buds and the stems were still green, but it's been drying for like a week and after surveying the samples, everything seems to be in order. give your stuff a chop, dry and cure, and you will be satisfied.

Yup i'd say just run her on water. From the looks of her she's about had it bud bud maybe theres hope fer the t-chromes and maybe enough veg matter although yellow, to get her chromes to maybe some good smoke. As nouvelle chef said remeber your mistakes......just use your training luke.... oops had a star wars moment. I think she's had enough nutes plus if you have to yank her soon you won't have a fert taste to her, hopefully.

kool im going with no nutes just water. plan on pulling her on the 8th no matter what. got sum ak/hindu kush autos to get started.

I would just cut her you can flush if you want..that plant looks done to me I wouldnt waste the time til the 8th..flush for two days while germing the other seeds...course I am always anxious to start a new grow GL..

Thats what i meant, was only hopeing fer a few more days to get the trichs up to par and get a little flush in. I don't think it will go or do any good till the 8th i'd look at two or maybe three days.

i don't think thats a heat problem...i had a sativa do the same thing where all the indica's were just fine.....i pulled it too early and the bud was under par to say the least..your lady there seems too far gone so do what you can and hope for the best

I really don't think there is anything left in that plant to do anything....but she is not right in front of me either. I would take the advice about the scope, and it's not going to hurt anything to leave it for a couple days....but I would not wait until the 8th, by any means. She just looks like she is way done to me...but I may be wrong.

theres nothin left on it looks already trimmed imo you can just harvest it now

Latest posts

Back