should i keep going??? part 2 with pics!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i checked her today and her pistals are starting to turn and she is really packing on the trichs. glad i didnt jus trash her. my guess is a few more days and she will be ready. jus picked up my radioshack scope to check her with.

anybody got any info on how to take those kool pics with this thing.

Good luck with the radio shack...most use jewlers loupes with cam set at maximum zoom...then you take 20-30 pics and pic the least fuzzy one ;)
I use a very old cam corder lens...mags it up by 20x.

Glad you got the scope and it helped. Mojo to yer t-chromes my friend!

Sorry to chime in on your thread. But i was wondering what this scope is all about. Is it like a little hobby light micro scrope or something. And how do you use it to look at the trichs. Pull off a small bud or what?

Thanks.

Is this what your talking about?

hxxp://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2179604

Will any of these do?

hxxp://shop.ebay.com.au/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=Illuminated+Microscope&_sacat=See-All-Categories

iamt...yeah you got it. pull off a small peice from a couple different spots on your plant, and look at it through the scope. Some look with it still on the plant, but I've never had anyluck with those scopes, that the lowest setting is like 60x I like about 20x - 30x jewelers loop, then you don't need to pull it off the plant. But yeah you got the general idea.

Thanks for the pics smith....

I'm out of town for the holidays so i'm a bit slow at checking them out. I think they still have a couple weeks to go. While pistil color isn't a great indicator for ripeness I've NEVER had a plant with mostly white pistils be ready for harvest.... EVER. Go to Radio Shack and get the scope. You are just getting to when it's useful anyhow, the final stretch of flowering... Imho let her go another 2 weeks.... I'd give her another feed of half strength nutes and then water after that til eventual harvest...

If your pistils are still that white I think more trichs are on the way and your buds will swell up with more a 'finished' look to them too... Sure your leaves are dead... but if she's still tossing out white pistils she is NOT dead... And we smoke the flowers, right? Dont worry about those dead leaves... They'll soon fall off or be trimmed away...

Peace!:cool:

legalize_freedom said:
iamt...yeah you got it. pull off a small peice from a couple different spots on your plant, and look at it through the scope. Some look with it still on the plant, but I've never had anyluck with those scopes, that the lowest setting is like 60x I like about 20x - 30x jewelers loop, then you don't need to pull it off the plant. But yeah you got the general idea.

Thanks LF. Will get somwthing along those lines then. I think i saw a scope with 30x on that ebay site.

Smithgrown,
What size of pot are you using there?
Just wondering.
Yeah those scopes work for that.
There are some users here who use a cyclops- I think it's called.
Then you put the pic on computer.
Forgot who it was.
Been high since then-lol
I hope you've read the stickie column on auto-flowering,,,It's a good read.
Green Mojo!!
:)
Gb

Latest posts

Back