should i ride this warrant out?

• Thread starter GrewUp To ScrewUp
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Screw Up I Dont Got Nothin Agianst You Man. I Actually Like You Bro. I Tried Stoppin This Stupid Thread But All Of You Guys Keep Goin At It Like Theres No Tomarrow. Your A Funny Guy Man And I Think Somethings You Said Are Funny As Hell But Others Take It The Wrrong Way And Get Offended. Thats Why I Jumped Down Your Throat. But Jus Like I Said Man I Like You And You Make Me Laugh Readin Stuff You Type But Everyone Doesnt Feel Like Me. Thats All I Gotta Say. I Just Think You Should Say Sorry To Insane Because He Did Take That Comment Personal You Feel Me? Hope You Do The Right Thing Pimpin

Hey Guys And Another Thing. Why Dont You All Just Leave Screw Up Alone Because He Did Say He Is Taking Care Of His Business Like A Man. We All Should Act Accoringly And Just Drop It. From Both Sides Because Jumpin On Him Aint Fixing Nothing.

i tried to end the thread, i really did. People kept coming. I consider this the social forum around here. I come to this forum more and more. everytime, i see my old warrant thread lit up. I cant help but look. I said end it, i said i was goin, i said i plead guilty but people keep saying im hard headed, i dont know how to work, i cant do the time. But I no longer resisted yet why are they still saying **** to me? thats a slap in my face. these people must feel superior or so0mething for doing that.
and yea i said canada, so what? you say thats racism? Thats an insult to men like Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, people who have dealt with real racism. Canada, give me a break.

No, I said discrimination. That's different from racism in case you didn't know. Educate yourself before you go making your stupid little comments.

this is a damn interesting thread, learning alot from this you know?

I'm glad at least someone is taking something from this thread THC ;)

THC if its hot its hot :)

insane dude just let it go. your starting to sound like the nararator from a mulson beer comercial...

So now you make another crack about Canadian Culture, insulting me again, and you say I should let it go?

Take a look at your reputation on this forums, earlier today it was quite good, and since you've been making your little jokes about other people's nationalities/cultures, it's been going down steadily. Maybe it's you who should let it go..

Grew up, here is a really simple way to end a thread...Go back to your very first post and delete it. You can say "edit: I've taken care of it" and anyone new who comes in to check the thread out will have nothing to post about. The thread will then die. Don't make comments that might possibly offend other people and you can avoid these futile arguments entirely. What do you stand to possibly gain anyway?

So now you make another crack about Canadian Culture, insulting me again, and you say I should let it go?
Oh come on that was sooo classic lmao. I mean even you play into the hype man. "insulated igloo" you say?

i basically paraphrased that from a march 2000 issue of the Official Dreamcast Magazine (ODCM). lmmfao~
But if you could hear how this guy talks in the PM and calls our country the new imperialist you'd understand. He actually thinks we are on par with his british empire. He actually thinks we have destroyed a smuch culture and civilization as British invaders and British peoples.
Grew up, here is a really simple way to end a thread...Go back to your very first post and delete it. You can say "edit: I've taken care of it" and anyone new who comes in to check the thread out will have nothing to post about.
as much as i would like to kitten at this point this thread belongs to the ages. Let them let it die down.

Well it's no secret that the British Colonial empire was the Empire of it's day and that the US will be the next. Who can honestly denie that?

Insulated igloo? LOL I hope you don't believe that, actually I live in a brand new house of show-home quality, but that's neither here nor there.

And why do you say "his british empire"? I identify no more with that Britsh Empire of old than you do with the Britsh Empire of old. Don't forget that the US was once under the sway of the crown as well..and we basically come from the same place, although we are far different people.

Anyway ScrewUp, I've had enough of arguing with a delinquent. I don't know if you'll know what that means so I've gone to the trouble of looking up a definition for you - Delinquent: failing in or neglectful of a duty or obligation; guilty of a misdeed or offense.

We all make mistakes in life, your first was driving on the highway, speeding, with no lights on past ten, which is just plain stupid. However you claim to be doing to best to right that mistake, or maybe just take the easy way out, which is what I would expect of a delinquent.

Your second mistake was insulting someone's culture. Honestly, that will get you killed in certain parts of the world. That's not a threat by any means, just a statement of fact. Insulting someone's culture shows that you simply don't have the intelligence to make a meaningful and thought out counter argument. And because you continue to insult my culture, you're simply proving my point for me.

Thanks, this was fun, but now I'm done.

your location says you live in an igloo. getting killed? oh pls you bacon-***** no one fears you. go ahead and go to bed, its aboot time you rap it up anyways, aye? The difference between my America and your Canada is this country faught to leave the Empire why yours stayed to benefit from its assaults on nations, races, and everything inbetween. Your country remained under the tutelage of that Empire while others fought for their lives to free themselves from that damn union jack and those damn redcoats. **** colonialism, **** slavery, **** racism, **** the British Empire, and **** your whole country.
we dont come from the same place, we dont even come from the same homelands. You said that my country attacked itself on 9/11 you insult every person in this country and every man, woman, hell teens in uniform. I want allow it. America does good in the World. The troops believe they are were they are to give people a better life, i believe that too. Canada is full of draft dodgers, punks, and self loathing bitchs.

Well gonna give you a 1 day break from the site GrewUp To ScrewUp. By the looks of things ya need one. Sorry man but you left me no other choice. THREAD CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back