should i stop with the nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatjohnstamos

Reaction score
ok well im 7 weeks into flowering now and the buds are actually starting to look like buds and i was wondering if i should stop the nutes for the last week or so? I heard you can get a chemical taste or something

and one other question how long does it take for the trichs to change color cause i look everyother day and i wanted to be able to stop water prior to chopping her down. ill most likely chop at 50 clear/50 amber so how mony days does this usually take?

her are some pics i just got today it was a pain in the *** to get them too cause all the crystals blurred out the buds when the flash went off (but im not complaining)

DSCI0157.JPG

DSCI0168.JPG

DSCI0169.JPG

What strain are you growing?
I flower for at least 8-9 weeks with my WW

Shoot for 20% amber 80% cloudy if you want a upbeat buzz.
IMO 50/50 clear/cloudy is too early.

its an unknown bag seed never got more than 7 laeves on a branch if that helps and how long does it usually take for the trichs to change once they start?

If its an Indica it usually takes around 55 to 60 days and if its Sativa it takes a few more weeks. I dont grow sativas some im not really sure. Just keep looking at the trichs and you will know when the time is right. I allways stop the nutes about a week before harvest just so im not smoking any of that stuff.

Looks like she might have a little N burn. I would back off of the N and not use anymore of that and maybe give another shot of phosphorous before you harvest. The buds aren't ready yet.

hey isthat'.. there's a good read on the "harvest window", in the resources. In the dj short article.. ;)

yeah that was a good read i guess i have about a week -10 days cause the pistils are just starting to turn brown and their swelling at the bottom. but ill keep my eyes on the trichs

Latest posts

Back