Sick plant need help fast plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
Well i looked at the picks for sick plant prolems but was hoping just to get a simple answwer so here goes. Foxfarm soil.flora nova grow and bloom and super vit 1 time a week full strenth. Plants are at the end of 5 weeks.1000watt hps. plenty of air movement 3 fans with exhast fans 2 ina cooltube. Temps are at 82 degrees. My leaves turn slowly from a regular colour to a fading green like lime; then produce brown spots and curl upward and dry out what can i do plz help.:hairpull: :watchplant: :hairpull: :farm: :hairpull: :48:

Picture 243.jpg

Picture 245.jpg

Picture 244.jpg

Picture 242.jpg

Picture 241.jpg

Picture 240.jpg

sounds like a low ph or they might be getting to hot whats the average temp?

Warlock, my guess is that you might be experiencing either a magnesium or a nitrogen deficiency. However, from what I've read and been told, nine times out of ten, what appears to be a nutrient deficiency is not really a true deficiency problem at all, but rather, something else such as improper pH. Often times improper soil pH makes nutrients unavailable. So, before trying to diagnose a nutrient deficiency, first make sure that your pH is within the proper range.

Personally, I wouldn't concern myself the pH of the soil. I would concentrate on the watering solution pH instead. A good digital pH meter is desirable for testing nutrient solution pH. If you've been watering with water of incorrect pH, then your soil pH is probably off.

Also, at times excess salt in the soil can make nutrients unavailable.

Maybe you need to transplant? Some people believe that rootbound plants are unable to access nutrients.

You can flush your soil with water of proper pH, and then water from here on out with properly pH'd water. Also, you can transplant.

Good water is important too. How about using reverse osmosis or distilled water?

Thx for the replies,and i did check the ph.It was 7.8 way to high.Gonna try to correct it with 2 teaspoons lemon juice per gallon of water with saturated feeding.I got my fin gers crossed what do ya think.Is this a good way to correct it naturally?:farm: Your thoughts plz:watchplant:

I've tried lemon juice in the past, it fixed my PH for about 10-30 minutes, after rechecking my feed reservoir, it was back to its old crazy self.

I rushed my *** off to the closest store that held proper PH adjustments, =p.

Next time you use soil, don't forget the ever so beautifully simple PH buffer of some good old fine dolomite lime.

OH! Foilar feeding your plant with the proper PH'd water and your nutes will help it swing back into shape, you are getting NOTHING through that soil if the PH is out (I use half strength nutes as is, so I simply do a half half of your feed mix and plain water to lower the nute strength).

Quick question Hick I'm just at the end of my 5th week of flowering should i transplant now.or just say the the heck with it and roll the dice and try the lemon juice. or transplant.It is 3 plants that just happened to be bagseeds.The other are just great.1 White Rhino and 7 Black Domina are just performers and great dank odor. So what do ya think ?

Latest posts

Back