silk road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
It's a website that you could buy any drug you wanted,they used a system called batonics,don't think its the right name.But that is what you payed with! Now here comes the bad part,F.B.I. took the site over shut it right down,They nailed about 10 people @ that's just a start.Sea of seeds are talking about the system of payment guess its undeclared monies.:eek:

Bit Coins was the currency they used on SR.

I used SR a few times but I used PGP when giving my info so I am safe as far as the feds going though messages. People seem to think that the feds using "Super computers" or some **** was the fall of SR when really the owner DPR neglected to keep his anonymity in the early days of SR.

There is talk of a "silkroad 2.0" in the works by some former vendors/users and should be out in the next few weeks.

Yeah, when you allow yourself to be profiled in Forbes and Penthouse (Australia) with a how-to on Tor and getting hooked up to the site, you're probably going to attract some attention. I've been waiting for the "next gen" to launch - knew it wouldn't take long!

Latest posts

Back