Simple Hack Takes RSO to Distillate Quality.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHSA

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This past March, I published a simple process to refine RSO. This oil is so clean you can vape it. It's a simple hack in making RSO that results in near distillate quality oil in very little time. If you make RSO, then you can easily make this oil. I'm calling it 'Refined Cannabis Extract', aka RxCE.

Here's a demo video where I take 2oz of cured hemp and make winterized decarbed oil in under 2 hours. Forgive the hype at the beginning of the video, it is intentionally trying to get your attention, but realize, there's nothing for sale, its all free. This is my Pay-It-Forward for helping the home bound MMJ patients.

Here's a picture of oil from this process -
Chrt-RACE Oil 01.jpeg

Greywolf and the Team doing great things for the cannabis community , especially those who are ill

full spectrum oil for the win

Neuro pain or musclar pain? THC for neuro, CBD for musclar. Make RSO, the simplest procedure for making oil, but add these changes and you will have very strong oil for pain.
Lower back degeneration and down both legs
Burning feet very bad at night.

Lower back degeneration and down both legs
Burning feet very bad at night.
Hi,

Sorry to hear you have to deal with so much pain. Unfortunately, I only bring limited knowlege to this forum around the mechanics of making oil, To give more advice would be a dis-service to you. There is another thread talking about pain but I see you are already engaging that discussion. There seems to be more information for you there. Here's a link to PMC that you might add to that discussion.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK574562/

Latest posts

Back