SIN INC'S Marijuana-seeds.nl.Premium Seeds Mix and eastwest delight grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice looking clones you have there,,,,, love them buds ummmmmm

hey fam i didn't have a cam for a while but i have one know. so here a lilttle something for you to look at . oh i know have 7 plants i the flowering room some bushes some not . i have add i 400 watt hps and a batwing to the floweing room. so i now a 250 and a 400 watt hps in the f room. i also orderd i three pack of foxfarm growbig tigerbloom and bigbloom . i have been giving the plants a cap full of tigerbloom and grow big for about two weeks every other watering. adding that 400 really help alot took the 175 watt mh and the 70 watt hps and put them in the veg room. i have took the seeds from the marijuana seeds nl indoor mix x a bag seed hybird strain i have been messing with. i took the seeds right from the plant and planted 25 in a jiffy green house .all but 3 pop pretty good grem rate huh. i hope buy putting some marijuana seeds nl geans in the mix i can get some short internodes into my strain. i have two clones of the one of the indoor mix and the mother in the flowing room and i have one clone of the other indoor mix and the mother . i have 3 bag seeds clones and two bag seed moms in the room. i know yall are like why is he putting all the moms into flower . i wanted to have i full room this time plus i have the new strain two work with i need the room. i will put up some better pics later:holysheep:

IM000127a.JPG

IM000128.JPG

IM000131.JPG

IM000129.JPG

IM000130.JPG

IM000132.JPG

IM000136.JPG

IM000137.JPG

IM000138.JPG

The ladies look great so far my friend. Nice work. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

thanks guys i will be putting up some picks of the veg room and the new babys soon

hey guys like i said heres the picks of the new my new strain have not give it a name yet but so far everybody looks alike so far. i have 6 clones in the veg room and the rest you see are the babys. i mixed my bagseed strain i have been work on with two males from marijuana.seeds.nl indoor mix. so like i said before i am hoping by doing this i will be putting some good jeans into my hybrid bag seed.:holysheep:

IM000141.JPG

IM000142.JPG

IM000143.JPG

IM000144.JPG

IM000145.JPG

IM000146.JPG

IM000147.JPG

IM000148.JPG

IM000149.JPG

IM000150.JPG

well i took some of theses to make up for the first batch of pics i took :holysheep:

IM000128.JPG

IM000129.JPG

IM000130.JPG

IM000138.JPG

IM000151.JPG

IM000152.JPG

IM000153.JPG

IM000154.JPG

IM000155.JPG

IM000156.JPG

IM000157.JPG

IM000158.JPG

Whats up mang. I see you have been real busy in the garden and may i say everything is looking great. :aok:

thanks big bro can't wait until my new strain get bigger i wounder if they will all look a like. are will they all look diffrent

ok guys it's been about about three days and i have to say that this foxfarm stuff is really working. my biggest plant seems to be more on the haze side. the buds on this thing are really filling up . i have this one plant and three if her clone in flower from marijuana seeds.nl indoor mix. it stays lime green no matter how much i feed her and can been grow as a bush so far the two clones that are grow as singles colas are not doing as good as the bush.
i aslo have anthoer marijuana seeds nl mom in there flower with two of her clones she she stayed short with very dark greens leaves and the growth is very compact the shortes i have ever grown. i am still waiting to see what the babys of the new strain wiil do so far they all look a like. i know that it is
to early to tell if i i got those short internodes that i have been try for. i will be putting up picks versy so so yall can see what iam talikng about.

these are the pics that i was talking about in the post:holysheep: i will put up pics of the babys and the clones in the veg room:hubba:

IM000166.jpg

IM000166_Print.JPG

IM000168_Print.JPG

IM000169_Print.JPG

IM000170_Print.JPG

IM000171_Print.JPG

My Pictures-13_Wallpaper_Print.jpg

My Pictures-15_Wallpaper_Print.JPG

My Pictures-16_Wallpaper_Print.JPG

thanks for stoping in tbg i am going to try and get so pics up of the new strain that i have been talking about. can som one help me i think that i have some haze in my grow room.if anybody can tell me from 4th 5th 10th pics from the above post it would help alot i have never grown haze so i don't know what they look like.oh i think that pic 9 might be ww.

Looking good Sin inc. Not sure if that's Haze or not. Very hard telling just from looking at it but then again we've never grown it. ;) Your doing a great job mang keep it up.

thanks tbg i hope some of our haze growers might stop bye and drop in a word are to

your plants look beautiful.i've looked and thaught about ordering a mix of seeds from that site but i was thinking of not knowing the strain of each plant so i opted out.i like their white lightning also.if you wanna know if the haze growers think that plants a type of haze,you'll prolly want to start a thread.(i have some sam the skunkman hazeXskunk 1 seeds that im gonna be growin but im not yet so i cant tell ya if it is or not but either way.good job bro.

thanks aurora i have been looking at some of the 60/40 haze plants on the net and it seems that i do have some kind of has plant i think that tought that this was one of the bag seed i started guess it one of thoses out of the mix i brought.

:D here they are guys pics of my new strains when they first started out they all looked the same.i was hopeing that would stay the same for the whole grow. nope and boy was i wrong half of them have side branches and half don't . in the size dpartment their most the same and the leaves look the same . well i got what i was looking because all of them have very short nodes.and thats what i was trying to do. i am kind of scared because i use 2 males from the indoor mix that a the end 40% are more will br diffrent. i am just happy to see them grow so fast and big i will try and take more ics when my battires charge up

grow2 005.JPG

grow2 006.JPG

grow2 007.JPG

grow2 008.JPG

grow2 001.JPG

grow2 002.JPG

grow2 003.JPG

grow2 004.JPG

Latest posts

Back