Since many have asked about my hubby- (wayy OT)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck to your hubby Smokin Mom.
And strength to you.

on 1st visit it was 2 weeks..then i had to go back in for bout 5 days then back in for bout 3 days. then last time was over night. it was a long slog.. bit it got better in the end..and your hubby will too. :)

wow, ma... that's a bummer to hear.

call on me if you need anything, eh? ;) :cool:

all the best, (wo)man....

I'm so sorry to hear you have a loved one that is unwell SmokinMom.

I'm a secular but I like to think a spiritual person and I'm sending you and yours all the healing and good energy vibes I can muster.:)

My prayers for your hubby and you SM, for a speedy recovery and getting him home soon

you and your family are in our thoughts. its always hard when a loved one is in the hospital.. my mom had surgery today, still waitin or them to finish.. its minor though.. scare revisions on her new boobs after breast cancer. good luck and keep us posted

Sounds to me,
like he inhaled something that has a viral side to it, and is a bit of a nasty irritant to the lung. The removal of the gall-bladder is in question, but not that big of a deal to handle.
Your husband will need to cut way back on the fatty meats, and should also trim away body fat if he is a tad heavy. Knock out the raw sugars as there may be a link between losing the gallbladder and the onset of diabetes.
Your in my thoughts SM

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

hi mom.. look like he need ya.. unless he ask ya to focus on your family..

hes deeply in my thoughts....hope he will have speed recovery..

myself if I was in that shoe.. I would need my lady to sneak me some chocolates ;) other than that.. stay strong!!.. I hate hospital, its best to drink clear fluids

not the religious type, but my thoughts are with you and yours SM.

Hi mom,sorry to see you and your husband are going through a bad time,but being positive all will be well you just wait an see, i will be saying a prayer for you both.An maybe it is a lung virus thing like kingkahuuna said,because i went down with a terrible fever and shaking and vomiting and it lasted two days, I WAS BAD it tuned out i breathed something toxic into my lung,at first the doc couldnt find the cause but it took nearly a week to diagnose it,all turned out well with no reprecusions.So chin up and be strong:)

Thoughts and prayers for you and yours SM :heart:

Thanks everyone. :)

When we went last night, he was up eating a fruit plate...and the fruit stayed down, so thats a positive sign.

I just got back from the hospital today and he looked better. The catheter is draining the junk from his lung and they injected something into his chest to break up blood clots by the lung...I didn't see the dr and won't know how that goes until later. He had to keep rotating from tummy, back to side to get that med to move around inside the chest cavity.

Thats the latest. He sounds much stronger. I am hoping for no more set backs.

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. They mean more then you know. :D

all our thoughts and prayers from the banjobuzz family to your family mom...bb...

SmokinMom said:
Thanks everyone. :)

When we went last night, he was up eating a fruit plate...and the fruit stayed down, so thats a positive sign.

I just got back from the hospital today and he looked better. The catheter is draining the junk from his lung and they injected something into his chest to break up blood clots by the lung...I didn't see the dr and won't know how that goes until later. He had to keep rotating from tummy, back to side to get that med to move around inside the chest cavity.

Thats the latest. He sounds much stronger. I am hoping for no more set backs.

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. They mean more then you know. :D

Good to hear he is improving
:hubba:

:) Glad to here good news. Thought and Prayers still with y'all. Enjoy one ane relax a little.

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back