Smoke Cloud. Michigan voters roll in Medical Marijuana causing discomfort for cops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
Michigan voters said yes to medical marijuana by ratio of nearly 2-1. And while the law takes effect Dec. 4, details of how it will play out remain hazy among doctors, law enforcement officals and state residents who want to use the drug for medicinal purposes. The state's Department of Community health, through its county-level health departments, has been designated to maintain a registry and issue registration cards to patients and "caregivers" who will then be legally allowed to have up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana. The law also allows for patients and their caregrivers to grow up to 12 plants, as long as they grow them in an "enclosed, locked facility." The department has until April 4 to have the registry up and running.

This is only the first few paragraphs out of todays newspaper from where i live here in MI. Its the first step in a series of many.

WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fire it up
KT

APRIL 4th???? That is too long for us Michiganians.....
:joint4: i guess i can wait *sigh*

ktownlegend said:
icon10.gif
Smoke Cloud. Michigan voters roll in Medical Marijuana causing discomfort for cops
Ahhh, poor cops... Almost feel sorry for them......... Phhhttt!! Haha! I personally know a few cops in my area (small town, can't help it) and everyone of them is an egotistitcal, narcissistic control monger who live to put anybody on the defensive and uncomfortable as hell. Haaa... Gotta luv it when they get a good backhand once in a while. Omg, imagine.... They're feeling a little 'discomfort'.. What a joke. My message to them? Suck it in boys, your own stench just got a little sweeter!

Once again Michigan...

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!

Maybe that'll be a reason to come back to visit.

If theres any Michiganders out there that want the rest of the article posted just let me know i'll be more than happy to post it for you.

And that goes for anybody else too, No Fruity Bud i dont' want your job you do a might fine job. Maybe you could help me out with this and find some more MI info about our recent law change?

i'm in ktown. i'd like to see the rest of the article printed up here bro.
thanks eff'n gee. never thought i'd live long enough to see this day come...bb...

What newspaper was that published in? Sounds similar to the article on mlive.com about this.

GM sez: "i guess i can wait"

Why bother...any popo that wastes his time bustin' a person who will be qualified under the law is wasting his communities money. No judge is gonna jail someone who is at the 12 plant/2 1/2 oz. limit and will be covered by the law. IMHO

Peace...j.b.

jb247 said:
GM sez: "i guess i can wait"

Why bother...any popo that wastes his time bustin' a person who will be qualified under the law is wasting his communities money. No judge is gonna jail someone who is at the 12 plant/2 1/2 oz. limit and will be covered by the law. IMHO

Peace...j.b.

Well, i mean, yeah, i'm not really 'waiting' :p and you can see my grow journal for evidence :hubba: buuuut i mean, i was hoping that things would move more quickly once the law past....

...also, in and around k'town like banjo said, and i never saw that article ... what day, what paper? I'm scrounging around the internet for more info on all this :joint4: particularly, friendly doctors who will be happy to recommend the treatment......

Latest posts

Back