Smoke Spot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droster

They Call Me DopeBoyMagic
Reaction score
What is your all time favorite smoke spot?
I cant smoke in my crib but if I could Id pick that lol
Mine is this one called the "Eletric Box" spot its so dope ( I was just there an hour ago :rolleyes: Im so blasted...)
And I have another spot near this pool house but cops have been comin lately, havent caught me yet thank goodness. :bugger:

my favorite spot back when i couldnt smoke in the house was out in my truck in the driveway.

single cab, only room for two people, role up the windows and get to blazing, about ten minutes and the cab is full of smoke.

me, my sons mom, and my brother say in there one night, we smoked a quarter out of a two ft bong, it was so smokey we could barley see each other, that was the stuff man!! i miss those days!

that was many years before my son was born...ohh the good old days.

'round these parts we have a desingnated smoking log in our 420 woods.....know as this widely even by non smokers.....was hot for a while but its always been laidback place to chill, and if you see that five-0 theres lots of trails to bold down and end up in different parts of town. its pretty tight man, wish there were more places like this............

my front porch is a pretty sweet-spot...

i likw sitting on my couch and playing xbox360 taking hits every now and then

Hick said:
my front porch is a pretty sweet-spot...
Damn I need to chiil at your crib Hick lol. That spot looks amazing:)

yeah hick thats a pretty sweet view, that would be awsome to sit and watch on a couple hits of acid, but god i havent done that stuff since before my son was born, been at least 8 years.

Acid? Hmmm... Ive never done it, but if you were looking at that view that would be INTENSE.

In my room, basement, or computer room. Doesn't really matter don't have a designated spot. The entire house is my spot.

The front seat of the stang :D

I don't smoke IN my house out of respect for my dad because he gets randomed monthly and hasent been able to smoke in YEARS....

Also back by the pool area is nice too

Right in my basement in a recliner watching some good movies

i can't smoke in my house my parents **** an think i am goin to hell for smoking so i just role to all my friends house and smoke in their house :) i love weed it is good i like it

LOl i TOLD my dad about the hair test..

and he started telling me ways to pass it hahahaha

Its cool that my parents dont care.. i mean hell i go to college and make good grades what more could they want?

Usually in the back yard if i'm home alone or in my room.But my most fav. spot in terms of how easily high I get, has to be at a buddy's place in a chair that's positioned against a wall in his backyard>just blaze and then lean back.That's a wonderful view Hick

oh yeah there is like this almost cliff thingy in the woods behind my housethat is pretty bad *** to smoke on

I sometimes alternate with the back porch..;)

Hick said:
I sometimes alternate with the back porch..;)

man hick thats a big change from your front porch to your back porch. sunny out front and snowy in the back, HEY that reminds me of a girl i used to date. :D

Latest posts

Back