Smoked my first self grown bud...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Six

Perfect smile..chronic...
Reaction score
Couldnt wait any longer...got to anxious about it....hooked up a green light...snuck in the flower room and snipped a little popcorn bud off the bottom....dried her in the oven for 20 minutes at 170....and BAMMMM, a .8g bud all trimmed up.....started to break it up to enjoy it further and BAMMMMM...........3 seeds :cry:........man i have been watching and watching and watching for little balls cuz i know i have stressed these plants ALOT bein my first grow, but i still dont see any little balls....immaculate conception...is it a sign?...lol

But on the upside.........very nice heady yet mellow buzz with pretty decent legs....:bong: I can only imagine it will be that much nicer cured and tasting a little smoother...not bad for round #1 and bagseed...:lama:ride on...

Bummer about the seeds Six :(

Has she hermed?

If the smoke is good, then well done :)

:peace:

Reactions: Six
Im pickin through everything right now with a fine tooth comb...not findin anything as of yet but it has to be because i dont even have any male plants around anywhere.....goona pull that one today, shes all cloudy with one or two ambers anyways, anything past this point is just going to go into the seeds anyways...but like i said, good smoke...so thats a releif...

:yeahthat:

congrats on the harvest..many folks dont get that far..and as BBfan said a hermie can pop a nanner inside a budd and you wont see it..and if its just a few seeds i wouldnt worrie..IMO..toss those beans in the trash they are no good..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

BBFan said:
Those nanners can hide deep inside the bud and be difficult to find.
Sorry to hear about your problem.

Ya, im not findin anything...guess im just not recongnizing them...the rest of the girls dont look pregnant so hopefully it was contained well enough and caught soon enough...i thought those flowers were lookin unusually fat...not a problem...just another obstactle...:hubba:

BBFan said:
But isn't it great smoking something you grew yourself?

Absolutely wonderful...and its not half bad...got some pretty serious headrushes goin on if i move to fast...lol...

ime taking a scope to the buds on your first grow
is very wise. check thoroughly for spider mites..
i really hope you dont have any smoking mite weed is reaaaaaally whack.
congrats on your first toke of your own stuff though feels great dont it

Six said:
Absolutely wonderful...and its not half bad...got some pretty serious headrushes goin on if i move to fast...lol...

i did too..I found if ya just sit down and :bong: cures all that..:giggle: smoke on my friend:lama:

thedonofchronic said:
ime taking a scope to the buds on your first grow
is very wise. check thoroughly for spider mites..
i really hope you dont have any smoking mite weed is reaaaaaally whack.
congrats on your first toke of your own stuff though feels great dont it

Have you ever baught weed from someone you didnt know how it was grown? if not I applaud you...but chances are you did..and you smoked spider mites..webs..perlite dirt..and a whole lotta crap..atleast for me..i know these are my spider mites and not spomeone elses:giggle: besides they are all gone when the budds hit the brown bag..take care and be safe:ciao:

Yeah, 4U2, I've often wondered how much and what kind of uninvited crap I've smoked or injested over my many years on earth. Once read that the average human swallows some un-Godly number of... spiders. Super-wretch!!

PencilHead said:
Yeah, 4U2, I've often wondered how much and what kind of uninvited crap I've smoked or injested over my many years on earth. Once read that the average human swallows some un-Godly number of... spiders. Super-wretch!!

Yep, im with ya on this one...one thing ive noticed about my nugs is that they burn to a clean white ash..nothin left...that is something ive not seen very often...

As far as the spider thing, swallowing them and all, ive heard that to...i guess they will crawl in your mouth when your sleeping and then you swallow them not even knowing it happened....creepy man...i guess the average human swallow's over 1 lbs of spiders in a lifetime....spiders ain't that heavy man, thats alot of spiders...but then again, its probably just some bull that someone put on the internet to invite in the gullable...either way, its creapy.....

Latest posts

Back